Need help (1 Viewer)

Nick Neils

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hello everyone,
I'm a retired Bank manager and the father of a 25-year-old son, Jane. Jane completed his 12th grade with a 92% of marks in the year 2007. As maths is his favorite subject he joined Bachelor's degree in Mathematics. Everything was fine until an untoward incident happened in my life. I met with an accident and was hospitalized for about a month. Jane was forced to discontinue his studies to take care of my business that I started after my retirement.

It has been a year since the incident has happened. By this time, Jane proved himself to be a very good businessman. Meanwhile, I also got recovered from the injuries and wound and the shock of that accident.

As Jane is not qualified with a degree, he is planning to join for a distance education course in California contractors school I need suggestions about this course. Can someone give suggestions about it? Thanks in advance.

Sp3ctre

HSC
Hi Nick, unfortunately I am unable to provide any suggestions as I am still only a high school student. That being said, you may want to move your post to this forum so you can more likely get a response: http://community.boredofstudies.org/584/education/

This is a high school forum for the subject Economics and I doubt anyone browsing this forum will have much knowledge of tertiary education.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)