China Case Study (1 Viewer)

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, our case study is split up into 4 parts, A B C and D

In part B it says to -
Identify the economic history of China in the form of a timeline. Include limited information about China’s early economic history but focus on its recent history, the late 1900s onwards.

I was wondering what the most prominent economic events were in China's economic history?
Thanks in advance! :jump:

SuperAltastic

HSC
I see, this assignment is pretty unique as most schools do a straight essay for the case study. But here are some of my tips to answer part B.

1. In terms of history I believe they are just targeting what market reforms it under took and how those reforms have impact the economy.
https://photius.com/countries/china/economy/china_economy_recovery_from_war_1~899.html (I believe its a good start here)

2. I really recommend using wikipedia as a start and than going down to its references section to see where else you can find information on this topic, as that is what I did and it works wonders sometimes.

3. Think about how this part ties in with the other parts of the assignment and make sure the ideas from here flow through the others in a succinct
manner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)