Easy science subjects [for non-science students] (1 Viewer)

pomeriggio

HSC
Hi :~)
I'm doing a bachelor of commerce (liberal studies) and need to attain 12 credit points worth of science subjects (2 semesters) and want to get them out of the way
I'm pretty junk at science and maths (humanities hero), so I'm looking for subjects that won't require much of that
currently looking at HPSC1000 (bioethics - history and philosophy of science) for first sem and GEOS1002 - introduction to geography for second sem

any experience/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

cheers!

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
I come/came from a non-science background when I started my current degree (Science/Nursing). I did HSPC1000 and yes, that is an easy science subject—the philosophical concepts involved are very basic, and there's no exam (so, bonus: less end of semester stress). I did GEOS1003 (introduction to geology, not geography) and it was both interesting and easy-as—I knew nothing about rocks and nothing more than basic geological processes before I started the unit, and I got an HD (you can take 10 pages of notes into the final exam). PHYS1500 is also an interesting unit—information heavy, but if you manage to learn it by rote you'll pass the unit easily enough, because the final exam takes most of the weighting for your overall mark (also, stars and shit are cool).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)