Retail (1 Viewer)

*sparklez...

HSC
i wonder why theres no retail forum...isn't it like a very common VET course?? newaiz...i'm just going ot complain about this damn subject!! does anyone hate it as much as i do...i hate it so much i want to chop off my hand...i'm currently finishing my second work placement today (thank god) i hoped that i could drop the subject and not do the work placement but did u know that even if u drop the subject, you'll still have to do the work placements?? that sux!!! so....eough of how much i hate retail...i need advice...retail is my best subject...i'm ranked first but i hate it more than the subjects i barely pass...so should i drop??

Gsus

HSC
Yeah its not the best subject but im ranked 1 in my retail class aswell and im like the only male i know doing it but newayz.... i dont like it that much either im just keeping it because it gains certificates and can help in life haha... and plus it boosts up my marks and makes it look better... newayz goodluck with the hsc ;]

*sparklez...

HSC
Gsus said:
Yeah its not the best subject but im ranked 1 in my retail class aswell and im like the only male i know doing it but newayz.... i dont like it that much either im just keeping it because it gains certificates and can help in life haha... and plus it boosts up my marks and makes it look better... newayz goodluck with the hsc ;]
ahahaha...thanx...so i'm guessing what ur saying is keep it?? lmao
well good luck in the hsc as well =]

Gsus

HSC
Yeah pretty much... haha... take care ;]

kandrews123

HSC
if youre really good at retail id stick with it, i did a traineeship for a year and had to do retail as a compulsary course, but when i got my timetable for yr 11 i had ancient history classes at the same time as retail except for one lesson a fortnight, so for my half yearlys i got 52. they changed the timetable so i now have 2 lessons a fornight n studied my ass off for exit exams n got 92% n topped the class.

retail looks really good on a resume especially if ur really good at it and if ur looking at uai i think they take ur highest scored category B subject and put that towards ur uai so i mean its up to you but if it was me id stick with it!! its worth it in the end hey?
K.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)