hello anyone here? (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
[complaint] theres other vet courses but how come there isnt other languages
theres 35 languages offered for the hsc and only forums for 7 of them
i shouldnt be complaining though.. there prob arent that many ppl doing other languages

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
i'll laugh if ur the only poster.. but then again i'll go into that section to tease spam you :)
Of course you would Kimmeh, youre just mean. For other VET courses theres things like Metal and Engineering etc.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
yaaay *is happy and will get more cro people on*
errr thats if there is ne other cro people on the forums!!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Damnit, I was going to order all of you to stop spamming, but this is almost relevant and now I can't...

Anyway, there was no "OLOTE" section for so long because nobody had asked for another section. Personally I think the Spanish section should be eliminated, since it only ever gets about 1 serious poster per year...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Damnit, I was going to order all of you to stop spamming, but this is almost relevant and now I can't...

Anyway, there was no "OLOTE" section for so long because nobody had asked for another section. Personally I think the Spanish section should be eliminated, since it only ever gets about 1 serious poster per year...
were u aiming that at me???

look just coz u dont like me duznt mean the spanish thread is gonna go... coz its not~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus me n numero uno always post there.. n plus my frend from spanish skool is a member now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)