Beauty Therapy!!! (1 Viewer)

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
i love it. atm we are only doing facials and i dont like the products we r using but i'll survive. its awesome tho. and im so doing hair next yr as well.

mrsdepp16

HSC
oh i didnt no u could do this wish i could do this instead of entertainment it sounds fun
where do u guys go 4 it??

classy-layce

HSC
hey! im doing beauty therapy.. only have a few weeks to go coz skool is nearly over for me.. we have a really good teacher who has allowed us to do prac stuff every lesson.. which is kool.. he have work experience 4 the next 2 weeks.. weve done facials n make up n the updating beauty industry knowledge which i found sort of boring..

i did the cert II in hairdressing last yr,, also had an awesome teacher and had loads of fun.. im gonna continue with the courses.. going to do that make up services course at tafe next yr.. woo hoo!!

so good to get out of the normal skool rountine with something creative and fun.. especially if thats the career path you want to go down.. from the courses ive actually scored by 1st job.. doing the hair and make up for my cousins wedding in a couple of weekends:)

-mz-u-wsh-

Cara Lee
HSC
ahh i remeber doing beauty therapy.. it was good.. just make sure your teacher dosent leave all the assignments and prac exams till the last 2 months before your course ends.. it was a pain to have to complete an assignment in like a week.. and always being rushed to complete a look on someone who didnt want it *we had to put makeup on the hairdressing tafe students*..

my recommendation is bring someone you know to be your model!! and have fun. you'll pass, everyone in my class did and half of them were pretty bad!

rachaeldali

HSC
I do this course as well, but I only started it at the beginning of this year Cert 1.
What are the assignments for this course like? What do they involve?
I'm enjoying it heaps! We're using Lydia Jordane products which I love !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)