Work Placement (1 Viewer)

bbychocoholic

HSC
just thought i'd open this thread of people to discuss their hospitality work placement. Does anyone else know where they are doing it yet? We found out yesterday that half the class will be on work placement next week...bit rushed, we havent organised all our paperwork yet. I'm one of the students going next week- to Forty One in Chifley Square (Tower). Really nervous about it, since it's such a top notch restaurant. Last year I was at the Bankstown Sports Club which wasn't too bad, a little quiet for my liking xD

Anyone else?

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
i had mine at Rydges near Wynyard and Yaels cake shop

edit: Rydges sucked. not because of the place. coz the guy was a total douche who needs to treat people like they aren't shit.

Last edited:

Rianaa

HSC
I went to the North Sydney Harbourview Hotel. It wasn't too bad but I didn't really like it, pretty boring!

ashooles

HSC
I went to Vaby's Grill and Bar in Penrith last year. Terrible. I hated it. The people there were...odd.

Not looking forward to it this year

HSC
I have done mine

I went to Rashays one week (The smell of the kitchen YUCK!! horrible, it was gross!) and then went to a bakery in my area the next week.

Rianaa

HSC
I just got my work placement for this year, and I'm going to Sheraton on the Park in Sydney. Anyone been there?

Mushy Goo

HSC
I've done both of mine, one at the Hilton, and one at Daltone House. they were both absolutely incredible, although I liked Daltone House so much better!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)