Hey BoS need your help!! (1 Viewer)

JSensation

HSC
Hey guys, as a group work to end the term as starting years 12s i need to teacher a whole class for 1 hour. What are some fun things besides kahoot that could spice up the lesson.

Also wanting to ask if you guys have any ideas on what to gift a geography teacher that likes to camp and hike alot. Mind you we are students but we deeply love our geography teacher (MALE)

THANKS BOS ALWAYS HERE WHEN I NEED YALL

same1111

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, as a group work to end the term as starting years 12s i need to teacher a whole class for 1 hour. What are some fun things besides kahoot that could spice up the lesson.

Also wanting to ask if you guys have any ideas on what to gift a geography teacher that likes to camp and hike alot. Mind you we are students but we deeply love our geography teacher (MALE)

A fishing rod

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Geography bingo?

Geography themed Puppet show

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad

Give your teacher a shirt with geography memes printed on it

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
A super detailed map of Australia (or a country he likes)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)