Primary Students unite! (1 Viewer)

RaisethedusT

HSC
Seeing this is such an active subject (cough) i thought i might try and kick start it again...so...
what do you like about P.I? What do you plan to do in the future, or just tell us what ya doin in class!
cheers, hope to hear from ya!

queenielauren1

HSC
Pi rules!! :p

its actually almost better than ag.. with more prac wise.. but i love it..

its great cos we walk away with cert 2 or 3? in ag.. and yeah learn heaps..

lovin it..

RaisethedusT

HSC
Good work!
Tell me about ag? what sort of theory do you do? and pracs?
I wanted to do it as well as primary but just chose it instead.
cheers!

C

cowgirl09

i LOVE PRIMARY INDUSTRIES!!!!!!!!!!!\

there are more girls in that class, lots of prac and so much to do,

:haha:

Sand Storm

HSC
pi=Primary Industries, I'm thinking.

PI is good because, while it is piss easy, you still learn a bit. I'm from the scrub, 4 hours West of Dubbo, so the whole sheep part was a laugh. I mean, it was a joke.

But at least I don't gotta grow potatos (AG) or anything, and most of it is useful. I have an awesome teacher, but I have lived out here all my life so I know most of what they try and teach me :haha:

MsGraduee92

HSC
Yeah I do primary industries aswell....... I HATE IT !!!!!

I HAVE THE WORST TEACHER - SHE REFUSES TO HELP US AND JUST EXPECTS US TO KNOW STUFF....... :burn:

although its really good at the moment coz our ewes have just lambed so we have all these tiny babies running around... Plus we have just recieved 4 dairy cow calfs to do a project on so we are being kept busy. :)

So at the moment its fun but in normal class its hell... Im failing and have my hsc trial tomorrow which I will also fail :p Wish me luck.

gbramley

HSC
hey. at the moment in p.i im doing year 11 work! its shit...ive done it all before. my teacher is slightly disorganised and irritating but never mind...
i was practising the past HSC questions and dad was helpin me too.
i lvoe p.i. im the only year 12 who does any sort of ag in my year of 30. its sad! but i love being in it!

next year i hope to go over seas and do an exchange program in the USA with the beer industrie! or go and work on a farm and be a stud hand or something.

gbramley

HSC
hey. at the moment in p.i im doing year 11 work! its shit...ive done it all before. my teacher is slightly disorganised and irritating but never mind...
i was practising the past HSC questions and dad was helpin me too.
i lvoe p.i. im the only year 12 who does any sort of ag in my year of 30. its sad! but i love being in it!
next year i hope to go over seas and do an exchange program in the USA with the beer industrie! or go and work on a farm and be a stud hand or something.

Happy_Hereford

HSC
Hey,
I'm doing P.I at the moment, it's the BEST subject! Sadly, there are only nine of us (from a year group of 55 or so) that do it. We have a feedlot for steers, we break them in, and show them at terminal shows (Canberra, Bendigo Beef Nationals, Melbourne Royal). We also breed stud Poll Shorthorns, we have around 7 stud animals at the moment, should have another heifer by the end of the year and another calf (yay)! It's all hands-on work, and, at the end, you get your Cert. II in Agriculture.

michaeljee

HSC
N/A
This is so cool. I am such a huge fan of their work. I really am impressed with how much you have worked to make this website so enjoyable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)