Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone doing primary 2005?

Cadet
    HSC
    N/A

Talking

hey unstable ur back!!!! trials start monday, hope the primary one is as good as the half yearlies...good luck everyone, not just 4 primary but 4 all of ur other topics!!!

HSC
    In Front Of Computer (Tele Point/Kempsey)

Angry Primary Trial (MY TEACHERS AN A**HOLE)

howdy all.
    well today was the day of my trial, i studied all the legislations and could tell you any legislation of the top of my head and wat year it was passed.
    got into the exam, not one question on legislations, after we were specifically told to learn them, oh well. did the exam, was reasonably easy.
    got home and started talking to people on the net and was given a link to a practice exam. it was the exact same friggin exam i had just done, but what makes it worse is that our teacher has spent the past 3 weeks telling us how hard he has worked at getting our exam ready and how we werent allowed to do practical work because we didnt APPRECIATE how much work he was doing for us!!!
    all i can say is F***ing A**hole!
    you would not believe how annoyed and frustrated i am right now

anyway hope you all have better primary exam experience then i did
    good luck everyone

xxxSHORTYxxx

HSC
    g'day,
    trials are all ova. ami so glad. so how does everyone think they went in trials? i did ok but not the best, i made lots of stupid little mistakes in primary. i'm sending my tocal application form off 2day. i hope i get in how great would that be. good luck anybody that hasn't done there trials yet, and best of luck to everyone in the hsc. catchya's around
    Melli. xoxo
    u shood neva look down on someone unless u r helping them up

HSC
    heyhey smiley HAPPY 18th hope ya have a grat day and don't drink 2 much

the killer
    HSC

Talking

hey dudes man im back. i did my trial and it was hard at first cuz i didnt think i knew nething but then it was like hey i kno this. i think i did pretty goood. i get my results 2day. today we are drenching cattle at one of the boys farms. its gonna be coool. i cant wait. i think my teacher is out to make the rest of the term as hard as possible for me. he makes me do most of the hard work which i dont mind but not all the time. he is such a sh/t. well see yous round.
    i am the unstable one

HSC

Unhappy hsc (im F***ed)

ummm guys i need some major help... i know ive left it a bit late...but does anyone have any notes at all on primary industries on their computer that they can send me?

the thing is ive learnt everything our teacher has taught us, but yesterday i was talking to ateacher from another school about it and he said that you need to know all this other stuff, and i realised that my teacher has only given us the very bare basics and that i really dont know anything....

so if anyone could give me any help i will love you forever lol.
    please help...

HSC
    hyehey yeah just go through the sylibus, no i don't have ne notes but if ya have an msn or hotmail address i can help u

HSC
    halo_included@hotmail.com

somebodys gotta know something .......................

HSC

Re: anyone doing primary 2005?

Primary Industries is gay and for peopel with no ambitions who can't handle a real science such as Bilogy, Chmeistry or Physics. Put simply it is for drognos witrh no hopes in anything else.

Fat holmesy
    HSC

Primary industries is not for drongos with no ambition cos i did primary industries got a UAI of 89.3 and im headin to uni to study ag science, i also did biology n chemistry so i would shut my mouth if I were you. PI gives practical experience n is loads of fun it also gives a certificate 2 in ag which can be good when lookin for some real work!!!

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by Samisfat
    Primary industries is not for drongos with no ambition cos i did primary industries got a UAI of 89.3 and im headin to uni to study ag science, i also did biology n chemistry so i would shut my mouth if I were you. PI gives practical experience n is loads of fun it also gives a certificate 2 in ag which can be good when lookin for some real work!!!
    English is not you're strong point.

HSC

Thats true, i got a UAI in the high 80's and did primaries and ag. Im going to do ag science aswell! The course is practical and most people who did primaries in our school did biology and just a little less than half who did chem did primaries. Primaries requires alot of knowledge that you dont necessarily learn in the course. Alot of people who do chem and bio and physics in the city dont have the general knowledge to do primary industries!!

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by cherise
    . Alot of people who do chem and bio and physics in the city dont have the general knowledge to do primary industries!!
    It is not that hard to learn.

HSC

Labour are a down right joke. I'm a big fan of ag, glad to see some people taking it upto to people like davidbarnes. Obviously has no idea what he is on about when it comes to primary industries.
    "Don't get bitter get better"

Fat holmesy
    HSC

Labour is a big joke who the hell voted for them seriously. They are a big joke well all politics are, but labour is the biggest joke of all. I would love to see davidbarnes try to attempt the practical side of primary industries cos it isnt textbook work!!!

HSC

I would be happy to attempt it. It is enjoyable. More fun than lernign Maths anyway. Woudl liek to see you learn maths though.

Labour is awesome. Only thing that woudl beat Labour will be a Communist party.

As for why NSW needs a primary Indisustries MP? Waste of money in my opinion. They already have an agriculture minsiter.

Fat holmesy
    HSC

Quote Originally Posted by davidbarnes
    I would be happy to attempt it. It is enjoyable. More fun than lernign Maths anyway. Woudl liek to see you learn maths though.

Labour is awesome. Only thing that woudl beat Labour will be a Communist party.

As for why NSW needs a primary Indisustries MP? Waste of money in my opinion. They already have an agriculture minsiter.
    if you would be happy to attemp it and enjoy it aswell then why bag it out. seriously you dont need to do the so called "smart" subjects like the extension courses to do well in the HSC all you have to do is subjects that you like and enjoy, thats why people choose priamry industries. There is a difference between primary industries and agriculture, the primary industries covers a broad range of rural things like OHS, chemical usage, protection of the environment from bad farming techniques. Agriculture deals with the growing of crops, animals, its more to do with the science and methods of producing the products.

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
    HSC

Quote Originally Posted by davidbarnes
    English is not you're strong point.

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by Samisfat
    if you would be happy to attemp it and enjoy it aswell then why bag it out. seriously you dont need to do the so called "smart" subjects like the extension courses to do well in the HSC all you have to do is subjects that you like and enjoy, thats why people choose priamry industries. There is a difference between primary industries and agriculture, the primary industries covers a broad range of rural things like OHS, chemical usage, protection of the environment from bad farming techniques. Agriculture deals with the growing of crops, animals, its more to do with the science and methods of producing the products.
    You just let me win. Thankyou.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information