PI bike cource (1 Viewer)

unstable

the killer
HSC
hey so is any1 doin the bike cource in PI? :confused: cuz aparantly every1 iv talkd to isnt and im wonderin if any1 is?

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
na, well ive never heard of it. what do u have to do to get a competency for it? yeah sounds heaps different though, sounds like fun...bike riding for the hsc?!!!!

unstable

the killer
HSC
heya. ummm well u learn to ride motor bikes and stuff like tht which is so cool cuz i already kno how and im the only chick tht does. it is one of the elective subjects you can do and the boyz and i really wanted to do it. ;)

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
yeah, i know what ur on about now...i was gunna do that at my old school. but i think i can get it marked off as recognition for prior learning, coz i moved schools. yeah. well what more can we say about primary...i have my half yearly on thursday...yay! well we need something interesting to say....hmmmmm...yeah. so what do u wanna be after the hsc?
i really wanna be a large animal vet.

kountrychick

HSC
hey, yeh im doin the motorbike course, this wed!!!, it sounds heaps good!, so yeh should be heaps fun!!!. I didnt no it was an elective or anythin tho, our teacher just asked us 1day if we wanna do it, & yeh .
Yeh we are in middle of half yearlies 2!, Our primary one was pretty good!

unstable

the killer
HSC
heya. i hav my half yearly 2day. it should b sinch. yea me and tha boyz pushed 4 it so yea were gonna do it next term thou. we jst finished building a fence. us grlz kicked tha boyz arses lol.hey do ya hav emails? cuz we can talk on line and stuff bout this subject. oh yea i wanna b a pub owner. but i always wanted to do stuff wiv horses cuz i grew up wiv them but yea. see ya round :)

kountrychick

HSC
yeh i finished me half yearlies 2day finally!!!,
yeh we had ta put up a couple of fences last yr in primary, and yeh us chix did better than the guys too!...lol...coz the guys didnt put their posts in properly and wen they had 2 strain it it all fell....it was hilarious!!, anywayz..lol
so where bouts are u's all from?
catcha's l8r

unstable

the killer
HSC
heya i go 2 elderslie but i do PI @ camden high. the boys put the posts in the wrong place. so we had to do all the strain ing at our end the boys made it look bad. which sucked majorly. where are you from?

cya

kountrychick

HSC
Gidday, yeh had motorbike course 2day, yeh was pretty gud, hadda bit of fun!
& yeh im from Coota (Cootamundra)

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
hi guys! hey i know a girl from coota! prolly not u though (kountrychick). i had my half yearly on thursday...i think i did pretty well, (its kinda hard to fail i reckon) but i ruined this question on the MSDS sheet things on the back of a chemical label....yeah that was a bit difficult, but apart from that 20 marks! Hey im so excited about the holidays! im going on work placement for primary, should be fun im hoping. anyway...have a brilliant holiday! and study hard for primary industries haha. hey one of u said that u wanna have something to do with horses? well i kinda am horsey too, well i like qh and stockhorses and stuff. im actually breaking in a horse at the moment to use for stockwork and maybe polox later on, so yeah we should have a chat about it.

kountrychick

HSC
hey, who u know from coota?, or how do u know em?
yeh i stuffed up a few stupid questions in our primary exam apparently, but yeh im happy wif 80%, havnt got the exams bak yet, so will b interesting to see where i made the stupid mistakes..lol,
yeh iv had a horse or 2 most me life, at the moment i recently got a new one, coz me good ol' one died last yr, and yeh the one iv got now is bout 4 yr old or so, and still a bit rough round the edges, bucks a bit, and iv come off a few times, so yeh got someone training it a bit more for me at the mo, so hopefully ill hav a good horse 2 ride soon.
g2g catchas later

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
yeah same, my horse died last yr too, bout march, she had cancer, it was really bad coz i was at boarding school when it happened, she was only 12. i also bought a 4 yr old, bucks like crazy! ive fallen off so many times, i think my breaker is more reliable than him lol. Well im doing primary by distance ed, so this girl is in my class from coota. so do u have stockhorses? Anyway, going to work placemnt tomorrow, should be really good....but have a good holiday (and good luck with ur horse).......smiley

unstable

the killer
HSC
heya. i jst got bac from my workplacement. man the boyz hav grown up. they are now hot i used tolive there and man they got hot. i was the first to finish my exam and it was alryt. i think i did good on the msds. i grew up wiht horses and wen i moved here a had to give them up which sucked monkeys.

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
heyah! how were the holidays? i went to a sheep property and a cattle place, all good fun! I did pretty good in my exam suprisingly, but it doesnt count for anything which is bad. Good to hear from u guys again! What competencies are u doing at the moment?

unstable

the killer
HSC
heya. mine sucked majorly. workplacement was alryt but meh i wanted to party wiv my friend cuz it was her 18th bday. but some of the guys tht i used to kno hav gotten hot. i wish i still lived there. i went ot a saltbush farm. we are doin fencing and i ripped my finger open on barbed wire cuz this chick doesnt kno how to tension wire properly and she tensioned it 2 mucha nd it snapped andripped me up. fuck she is a ditz. :chainsaw:

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
Hey! yeah im doing fencing too at the moment...im not sure if its any help, but do u guys know exactly what u have to do to pass primary, coz i found out that u have to do ALL of the core competencies, i think there are nine.. u prolly already know, but yeah just thought i better tell ya incase u didnt. And then i think 120 hrs or so of general ag ...

I think the core competencies are

> fencing
> First aid
> pest control, like chemicals
>Weather....etc etc etc....

Yeah im pretty sure there are 9 or 10.

Is anyone gunna do some of the beef competencies, they look pretty good, better than welding and all that stuff.

I think there is a list on the board of studies, so it might just be worth checking that u will meet the requirements, coz i dont think i woulda passes till i found out all that stuff about the core and all that.

unstable

the killer
HSC
heya

heya well iv already done the first aid cource last year we did all our theory last year so we could do more prac this year which is great cuz we are out side most of the time. wen i leave school im gonna get an apprentiship (spelling is for your entertainment only) as a butcher, which is gonna b so fun. we are doin a beef thing later in the year but it was choosen cuz the other chicks wanna do it but m not shor how it will turn out. :confused:

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
hey,
Thats good u have done all the core stuff, just wasnt sure. Butcher hey, why do u wanna be a butcher, i suppose it is good that ur doing primary, coz its so related. Hm, i dont think i could ever be a butcher, id be too scared of slicing my hand off! Did u know that there is a competency for horse riding and looking after horse gear! isnt that cool! There is so really useful stuff in primary, u just gotta be able to find it. I think there is one for foal handling too!

unstable

the killer
HSC
heya. thts so cool. my teach would neva agree. i wanna b a butcher cz wen i worked in one i thought it was so cool and tht was wen i decided thts wat i want to b. wat do u want ot b? hey are there any cute guys in your class? there are a couple in mine but meh. so wat hav u covered in your course so far? well gotta go

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
Im doing distance ed, so i dont really have a class as such! haha. I really really want to be a large animal vet working rurally. I think ive covered a few of the horse things in the course, from work experience. um ive done pen sheep and muster and move livestock...what else...hmm...im not really sure, but im trying to get the core things done at the moment. Do u know what we should do...if anyone wants to do well in primary...we should start a question thing going, like ask each other things like whats the MSDS used for...and Identify an animal welfare issue when mustering cattle....so yeah, ive started, feel free to ask questions each time u post for the next person to answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)