Year 11 Exam mark (1 Viewer)

HSC
I got a distinction for my Accounting Exam. Does anyone know what mark range that is?

HSC
CONGUS TO YOU .. its 80% and above... i got a credit i even cried.. yeah i think the depreciation stunned me .. yeahh .. my teacher said i lost 1-3 marrks ....

is anyone here redoing the exam ?

HSC
Nice. ^_^. my friend is redoing the exam. and I am thinking of redoing it. I think i only got 87 or somethin @_@.

XDine

HSC
hey~ can i ask where do u get ur acct exam mark from? i received a distinction as well but i want to know my actual mark.. plz tell me !~~

purplefrangi

*Pip*
HSC
You aren't actually meant to be told your final exam mark, i'm not sure why.

Anything in the disctinction range is regarded very well- as they go last years test was harder than the normal standard- depreciation is also where i lost my marks.

The general trend rule is... you don't do better the second time round, and as your final mark sticks your taking on a considerable risk when you re-sit the exam, unless youve put in the work. My friend has been studying for the mid-year test since the end of the january holidays.

XDine

HSC
i cant record what the depreciation question was, but i think i did quite ok in the final exam.
i sacrifice 1 biology n 1 maths class per week to go tafe n do accting, so i wanna to know if my efforts have generate a good retrun or not. but as the rule is we will not get our marks until late this year...

can i ask if any of you know ur internal mark for accting?

HSC
yeah no none of us know...

yeah . the depreciation in the exam lasyt year was a twist...

i reckon it was sorta hard .. yeah

debriefing of Accounting Exam .. starts now?

SoulKeeper

HSC
Hey um, I want to know if u redo ur acc exam will that test count towards ur hsc? or will it just effect on the certificate? Because i didnt do good in the yr11 test, Can anyone tell me plz,thanks

HSC
Oh...

Well apparently they will take your recent mark ..

its quite risky. im sooo tempted to redo it.. but im really scare too .. cause if i get lower.. yeah ,,,, ..

But goodluck

xoxo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)