Oten (1 Viewer)

juyoung

HSC
Hey, I study Accounting through OTEN (self-study) and since I'm the only one studying Accounting this way, it's pretty hard. Does anyone else do Accounting through OTEN?? I really really regret not signing-up for TAFE :mad1:

HSC
Oh a LOT of my friends do that too ..

man i look up to them .. i serz couldnt survive doing accounting in year 11 without my teacher shes sooo cool .. =PPP yeah

lucky we had her for year 12 too // shes so lovable ! =] .. mary if ur reading ahaha .. yeah .. =PPPP

cant u still go to tafe? now ??

take care !

juyoung

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
Oh a LOT of my friends do that too ..

man i look up to them .. i serz couldnt survive doing accounting in year 11 without my teacher shes sooo cool .. =PPP yeah

lucky we had her for year 12 too // shes so lovable ! =] .. mary if ur reading ahaha .. yeah .. =PPPP

cant u still go to tafe? now ??

take care !
I actually asked them on THursday, but they still haven't replied whether I can apply to finish the course at TAFE (my friend told me that two people dropped the course...) but i'm guessing i can't tho cuz the weightings are totally different.

for accounting one, i have three assignments and when i finish, im given a "end-of-subject" exam, which is, this coming monday!!... accounting two is exactly the same only that after the three assignments, i sit the HSC exam for accounting (like all TVET TAFE students studying accounting)... hmmm...

it's really really hard when you're doin it on your own... so if you're thinking of studying accounting through OTEN, try TAFE first... but the positive thing is, you can complete the last part of work -computers- during the holidays (christmas break)

HSC
i agree, i woudnt survive studying accounting by myslef.. BUT some do and i'd look up to them for, that knowing that i wouldnt be able to do that ...

oh your doing year 11 ?

1337GEEK

HSC
Hey I have finished my cert II exam through tafe, I did it for my HSC. I have also been doing Cert III through OTEN using Thompson Education Direct. Some of the units are pretty hard, im halfway through the course, the first like 4-5 assignments suck so bad it like OH & S and customer support, really boring, but as soon as you get into the mathematic stuff its really fun!

Good luck juyoung, hope you enjoy.

BTW Thompson Education Direct has a really good forum, they have tutors that answer any questions you have, and its a really good comunity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)