Accounting Help. (1 Viewer)

M.Arthur

HSC
Hi guys im in yr 11, doing Accounting(TVET COURSE) Currently and I was wondering does any1 have notes , or Techiques i can apply because im having trouble with it. Even though the first test igot 80%. please help:D

If u have any techiques or notes can you just msg me :)

thanks

HSC
budd i know this is a late reply but..

you have to specify a subject..back in april im sure you were doing stuff which isnt needed for the HSC test anyway..im sure your fine now

gudluck btw..22 days till final test day =S

nipsta

CEO
HSC
The only way you will get better at Accounting is by doing more questions. Ask ur teachers for past papers and revision sheets etc. We got STACKS and it really helpful.

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
With Bank Reconciliations,

Should i learn how to do Cash at Bank Ledger AND the Cash Balance Summary? Or can I just go into the final exam thinking they'll alow us to chose either one?

I'm worried that they'll ask for the Cash Balance Summary because I much prefer the Cash at Bank Account.

Oh, and will markers be strict when you are sorting expenses into Selling/Distributing, General/Admin % Financial? I'm worried when doing the Income Statement I'll make a silly mistake and put say, a Selling/Distributing into General/Admin...

Last edited:

believeagain

HSC
I'm pretty sure that will Bank Reconciliations they will specify EITHER the Cash at Bank Ledger OR the Cash Balance Summary. I have been doing past papers from as far back as 2005, both mid year and end of year exams, and there has not been one case where you are required to do both.

I am also pretty sure that they are strict with sorting expenses into their correct categories. From memory, it is one mark deducted per mistake.

Hope this helps! I am worried sick about the Depreciation section of the exam! :uhoh:

reggie7 said:
With Bank Reconciliations,

Should i learn how to do Cash at Bank Ledger AND the Cash Balance Summary? Or can I just go into the final exam thinking they'll alow us to chose either one?

I'm worried that they'll ask for the Cash Balance Summary because I much prefer the Cash at Bank Account.

Oh, and will markers be strict when you are sorting expenses into Selling/Distributing, General/Admin % Financial? I'm worried when doing the Income Statement I'll make a silly mistake and put say, a Selling/Distributing into General/Admin...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)