Accounting Scaling ? (1 Viewer)

alchetor

HSC
Hi, I've been reading around the forum and talking to friends about how the TVET accounting course scales in the HSC, and the responses I've got are on both ends of the spectrum ( some saying that it scales down, others saying it scales like physics).

I was wondering if anyone knew how it scales or scaled in previous years ^^" because im starting to get anxious that I'm about to do a course that'll kill my UAI :confused:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Average scaling.

Similar to modern history and studies of religion II, marginally better than biology and geography, a bit below physics.

ayehann

Procrastinator
HSC
it scales similar to economics.. which is high up...
i actually like accounting now :L haha cant wait till next week till the yr 12 course starts.. suchh A BLUDGE!

alchetor

HSC
Haha, yeah i hear yr12 is like epic bludge with MYOB ;D
*sigh*
I guess i gotta get through year11 accounting first,
but from what we've done so far, im lovin accounting :)!

ayehann

Procrastinator
HSC
Haha, yeah i hear yr12 is like epic bludge with MYOB ;D
*sigh*
I guess i gotta get through year11 accounting first,
but from what we've done so far, im lovin accounting :)!
hahah it gets a bit boring and you feel like giving up towards the middle part of the year ...
but in the end its worth it.. i dint study much at all for my test and got distinction.... im really bugged that they dont tell us our real marks though .. all i know is i got 83% +

believeagain

HSC
hahah it gets a bit boring and you feel like giving up towards the middle part of the year ...
but in the end its worth it.. i dint study much at all for my test and got distinction.... im really bugged that they dont tell us our real marks though .. all i know is i got 83% +

that so true! i felt like giving up, but im glad i stuck with it now because year 12 is such a bludge!
and i got a distinction too! i really want to find out my mark though...

layzeehbum

HSC
yeah year 12 was a complete bludge.
you dun hav 2 turn up if u want 2 - just come to do the exams lol ^^
but it also depends coz they mite ring ur skul teacher if u havent been attending the class for sometime but of course u just lie... saying dat u hav sum wateva excursion or other stuff going on...

oh btw, make sure that you guys do reali well in accounting... try to get a band 5 or band 6... even a full mark in the exams are possible!!!
just remember that accounting is a category b subject so it's considered to be "easy" and so if you just get average mark... like band 4 marks... then it might give you a shit uai.

tips for the myob exams: dun reali rely on the textbuks that much evn though its open book exam since u onli get about 1 - 1.5 hour to finish the test. but usually tvet teachers r quite lenient and dun care much...
and dun bother 2 study for the test either... just do the revision questions since the real exams is the same... same format, different figures...

good luck ^^

layzeehbum

HSC
that so true! i felt like giving up, but im glad i stuck with it now because year 12 is such a bludge!
and i got a distinction too! i really want to find out my mark though...
congrats for getting distinction!!!

if u know ur internal marks then your hsc mark should be around that figure...
coz my year 11 average mark is 85 ( just bcoz i scrwed up 1 fucking test) and then i was so sure that im doing reali well in the hsc paper (like im expecting 95+) and i did well in the year 12 myob as well (all exams close 2 full marks)

but then my hsc mark turns out to be 86!!! i feel like i wanna protest but again all my other friends who xpect 2 get in the 90s for accounting also get in the 80s... so yeah just keep up the good work coz u dun want accounting 2 dissapoint u wen u see ur hsc results....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)