Accounting Rank on BOS Students Online (1 Viewer)

jwb1991

HSC
Hi guys,

This one is especially directed to people who have completed there HSC in 2009.

I just checked the Board of Studies Students Online website to confirm that my rankings for subjects where correct.

Next to Accounting, it reads 'Not Assessable.' I know this may be because it is one of the few HSC courses run through TAFE that can count to one's ATAR. BUT, I just wanted to make sure this is what everyone else's BOS Students Online Rank Notice reads for Accounting... OTEN has confirmed that my results have been sent to the BOS, but could not tell me any more. Hopefully someone else can shed some light.

Anyone who has also completed Accounting as their yr 11 & 12 subject this year, please let me know if you get the same message- 'not assessable.' Thanks

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
Yes mine says this aswell. I'm curious how they work out the HSC mark for Accounting.

jwb1991

HSC
Yes mine says this aswell. I'm curious how they work out the HSC mark for Accounting.
Hi, Thanks for your response. Well I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one... Yeah, the mark must be worked out in a similar fashion to other standard subjects...
but exactly how... I think we will never know.

g-bee

HSC
where about on the website can you check your ranking and such??

jwb1991

HSC
To check your rankings, once you have signed on to BOS Students Online, click 'My details' on the top menu bar, then 'Rank Order Notice' below. Your rankings will be displayed.

g-bee

HSC
To check your rankings, once you have signed on to BOS Students Online, click 'My details' on the top menu bar, then 'Rank Order Notice' below. Your rankings will be displayed.
I am there but i don't have a pin or anything to log in....

jwb1991

HSC
Okay, um... try the recover pin function...
Just where you log in, you will see above that a link titled 'Forgot your pin?' Click that one and see whether you can get a new PIN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)