Traineeships (1 Viewer)

sostressed

Hey. Doing Year 12 at da moment. Really wanna be an accountant but I don't have the money for uni and don't wanna ask my folks for it. I have searched da web and cant find anywhere that offers Traineeships. I do it at TAFE at the moment but it is free through the school. I will leave ther with a Certificate II and really want to get my Certificate IV. In my yearly last year I got a 96% average for accounting.
If anyone has any ideas or any advice can you please reply.

Dave85

HSC
wow thats a really top mark.congrats.most universities hav scholarships so maybe u shud look into that. For uni, keep in mind u dont need the $money$ straight away. Most ppl pay by hecs and pay it back when they leave uni and start working full time. Maybe thats an option. If you want to do it through tafe maybe you cud earn the money over the summer holidays before you start. I'm not sure if companies offer traineeships or not... talk 2 ur careers adviser @ skool or tafe. u obvoiusly hav ability and enjoy it... so im suree u'll get there!

yeh ask the careers advisor because they often get sent brocuhures from companies like KPMG about traineeships.

...but even if u get a traineeship, ur life will virtually revolve around work and study

traineeship = no life

santaslayer

HSC
u dont have to pay upfront at all.....only when u start earning pass the threshold when u work......

aditya

HSC
wwoooow did u get 96%.... wat do u mean avg..???

like u including that 20% class mark as well????

hte gay thing about tafe is that they dunt have the moderating thing.... so one tafe can test their students heaps easy... my teacher was a fat kunt wanker... full gave us a hard time.... sometimes hed jsut wouldnt teach :| - not taking anythign away from ur mark...

fat fagget. :mad: roar

newaiz congratulations on ur mark *thumbs up* thanks for helping to pull the rest of us up =)

and i seriously think that u shoudl go for UTS sholarship... ur tafe mark will get u the interview, then u just have to appear as they want... u have a VERY good chance of getting it... dunt goto tafe... theres not as much scope... just pay ur hecs of throught tax on ur income... and im sure ur parents would love to help u, most people get part time jobs in uni, u can just pay them back if you feel guilty... anway thats none of my business

BTW: wat campus u at? and did u top ur campus? and how did the rest of the guys go? i go2 penrith campus... and we went ok... like 4 or 5 got in the 90's for the exam, but our top mark for our class mark was 76.... complete bs :mad:

and err. RELAX!!! ull be fine! "sostressed" lol... chillout theres tons of opportunities...

Last edited:

sostressed

Wow thanx for all your replys. I wasn't expecting so many. Um lets see if I can kinda reply to everything you guys were saying. Thanks for your congrats. By avg. I mean average. I'm at Campelltown. I got 96% class mark and 96% external mark. lol I'm not really so stressed :p.

I suppose that Uni and TAFE are reall options. Thanx again. If I can help u guys with anything jus ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)