Accounting (1 Viewer)

Samantharose

HSC
Hey, im in yr 12 at the moment and was wondering where i could get a hold of some past papers, they dodnt seeem to be anywhere... also does anyone know any goood resources for studying accounting or websites??

luckyduck

wait but ur in yr 12.. didnt you do the exam already? becoz the written exam is done last year??
or are you planning to do the exam again?

my teacher gave me past papers

aditya

HSC
yeh how come u havent had ur final exam?

and their on the tafe computers... ask the librarian... u can save them to a disk, or just print them out...

i was to stingy to pay for em so ijust asked very politely for my teacher to organise something on behalf of the class :) hehe

that worked,..... so yeh

but reply to the reason for u not having done ur yearly exam... :s i would LOVE to do mine again

luckyduck

which tafe do you go to??

oh do you want to do it again?? me too!
i am planning to do it again! but i think i forgot everything >.<
but as you said in the other thread you "only" got distinction haha that's the highest you can only get no such thing as high distinction.!
hahha
oh you are doing the computer courses now right? MYOB?
by the way,how much is this year worth??towards the hsc mark??

aditya

HSC
i know its the highest... i wasnt referring to the distinction i was reffering to my actual mark, *89*...

the first part is business computing thats worth 10% and the other part is MYOB thats worth 20% (OF UR HSC!!!)

have u started it? business computing is the easiest thing on earth!!!!

i fucked up one of my tsts but!!! DAMNIT!!! i got like 86% the computer program that gives u the test is harder to udnerstand than the actual thing ur being tested on !!!

luckyduck

ohh if you want to do the exam again you are allowed too! but i fink 89 is still good!

we are doing MYOB first! its soo easy!! we are even allow to look at our books when we do the exams!

hahe really? so you finsihed the business computing already??

aditya

HSC
is it easy! cool!

yeh we finished.. business computing is also open book... usually 95% questions are monkey style then u got one impossible to really really hard question... which is gay.. but *shrugs*

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
I got 96% on my first MYOB test , (24/25) , lost one mark because I didnt hand in one report :( , I would have gotten 100% if I did , but I think I still came top on my class or =top.

One more thing , Myob Student Edition , Asset manager Pro v3 does not work. It needs some pactches , Which I got.

so if you need them post a message and your email or phone myob

aditya

HSC
really.. ok cool wen i run into it ill pm u.. thanks bud

abc1234

i was just wondering if anyone could tell me the range for a pass, credit and a distiction .eg credit 65% to 75%

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Originally posted by abc1234
i was just wondering if anyone could tell me the range for a pass, credit and a distiction .eg credit 65% to 75%
this is for the hsc, not as a uni subject.

better of trying the uni general section.
matter of fact this question has been answered there recently. probably check what is like for your particular uni.

Kirsti

HSC
my teacher won't tell us the actual marks from our major exam, it's not fair! If I knew what I'd gotten I may or may not do it again (got a distinction) but he wouldn't tell us so I just had to assume it was good enough. A few people from my class are resitting it next week.

We finished business computing a while ago and just did our test for MYOB:Accounts + Banking yesterday. Test for Purchase, Sales and Inventory in 3 weeks. I cant remember my current average but I think its around 97-98% for both years

aditya

HSC
lol far out.. i bludged too much...

redrum there are distinctions and things for tafe...

the credit is like 65 avg and the distinction is like over 80 in the test and 78 average of bothc class and test resutsl..

97/98... far out!!!! i suck!!! i couldve gotten that if i tried even a little bit :'( fark i feel like shti

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Originally posted by aditya
redrum there are distinctions and things for tafe...
i never knew that! i thought for hsc subjects, they just work like other subjects...

wildtiger

HSC
hey guys i didnt know there was an TVET accounting board! wow =) um yeah i'm also currenting doing MYOB at Petersham TAFE... its a pretty small class only about 11ish people in my class. its pretty bludgey and i spend all 4 hours there just talking to friends and not getting any work done.

umm yeah did the hsc exam last year and i got 97 for that... 98 for class mark which i'm happy with except i wonder what i lost 3 marks on coz i thought last years exam was really reasonable compared to previous year's. but i have a feeling that MYOB marks are gonna definitely drag that mark down =(

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
To answer abc1234 question

These are for the exams marks

0-46% Is a Fail
47-66% Is a Pass
67-79% Is a Credit
80%+ Is a Distinction

Then the averages ( class marks and Exam marks put together )

0-49% is a Fail
50-67% is a Pass
68-77% is a Credit
78%+ is a Distinction

Kirsti

HSC
Bloody hell!! I said that my teacher wouldn't give us our marks but I kept bugging him about it and he finally gave me mine (note, I was on an average class mark of 96% I think it worked out at...) between 83-87 (wouldnt give exact mark) I'm sooo pissed!! Expecially as I finished the dam exam 1.5 hours early!!
But what really gets to me. He waited until the lesson AFTER everyone was resiting it to tell me!! ARGH!!

aditya

HSC
ur joking... that is pretty bad....

i mean i was devasted with 91... and ur clas average was sooo high, u really let urself down.. che che che

but he could be lying :S

and the final exam was worth like 70%!!!! lol, i think ur class tests were too easy... WAY too easy...

Kirsti

HSC
It wasn't anything about the tests being too easy. The major one seemed about the same degree of difficulty as the others, just longer. The marks for the class tests ranged from fails up to practically perfect. The major was from fails up to (probably) about 88-90 i guess. I was the 2nd best student. I finished the whole thing, checked it and left with more than an hour to spare. I don't know what could've happened (he won't tell me what I did wrong)
Unless he did copy it down wrong and it was 93-97 but thats a long shot :(

I just wish he'd given it to me before the resitting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)