Financial Services HSC 2013 (1 Viewer)

nhinguyen2811

HSC
Can i please have some past papers from the previous years please? anyonee ? help me! !!
would muchly appreciated :)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Please realise the subject is in it's first year this year. The BOS has only released one past paper for us to practice on, but on top of that you should practice your TAFE's trial, and go over anything you made mistakes on. On top of that business studies has some coinciding information which you can practice with on short answers. Apart from that my teacher made lots of practice questions, ask your teacher for some as well, I'm sure she'll be happy to make more.

nhinguyen2811

HSC
yeah i know but i mean the 2012 accounting course, does ur teacher give you back your trial ?
how did you go on your trial?

also im sorry this is kinda rude to say, but can you not put the animation above in your reply? :L

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Ask your teacher for Accounting trial papers, she should've kept some. Yes she did, i got a high score, and i did literally by studying for it 2 hours before.( i wanted to test myself), which shows the paper isn't that hard(relatively).

I don't put it just for you,it's part of my signature, you can disable it with your browser,by configuring the settings to disallow animations. If it's being offensive, you can PM your reason And ill change for you, I was actually thinking of changing it to something else. If it's just because its making ur browser lag..then I'm sorry...

nhinguyen2811

HSC
what mark did you get? wow do you mind sending your trial paper for me :L cos i did really bad on trials lol

Yeah its okay, il just change the settings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)