Financial Services Past Papers? (1 Viewer)

r1b3na

HSC
Because this is a new course I've got no past papers to do and also wasn't able to keep the trial exam, if anyone has Accounting past papers or access to the trial exam could you please link them?

Thanks in advance

aldo8118

HSC
Victoria used to do financial services & their past papers are here: http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Pages/vet/programs/finance/exams.aspx it really only covers accounting & some of the set up is so different to what we have learnt but its good practice... & some of the business services HSC papers have some relevant questions coz some of the units overlap btwn subjects....

We did get our trial back but i've lost mine! i found that i do have copies of other exams that we've done thru the year tho so lmk if you want copies of them....

Good luck!

r1b3na

HSC
Thanks for the link. The format is a bit unusual but its still very useful :)

gahyunkk

HSC
Victoria used to do financial services & their past papers are here: http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Pages/vet/programs/finance/exams.aspx it really only covers accounting & some of the set up is so different to what we have learnt but its good practice... & some of the business services HSC papers have some relevant questions coz some of the units overlap btwn subjects....

We did get our trial back but i've lost mine! i found that i do have copies of other exams that we've done thru the year tho so lmk if you want copies of them....

Good luck!
Thanks for the link :) how did u go in ur financial services test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Thanks for the link :) how did u go in ur financial services test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hiho, do you do Financial Services at Hornsby TAFE, i finished my this year there, Cecilia is a great teacher if you're in her class but I'm not sure if she's going to continue to teach. Accounting was easier before the new revised syllabus,because it was pure accounting (easy 100%,state rank and good scaler). Now there's the annoying wordy paper with extended response and long responses etc..It's not too bad,actually quite easy, but much harder to score a near perfect marks, because it's easier to make mistakes I reckon, or miss out on key points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)