Accounting Procedures Final (1 Viewer)

Jexi

HSC
..........BAH. -dies- Its on monday. I'm soooooo dead. Bah.

Okay I just felt like rambling. Anyone else stressing or just me?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
u mean the final exam is next week? wow~~ last yrz was ealier~~~
Anywayz, good luck, if u practiced loads of past exam papers u will find it easy to do the exam... Do all the June exam papers, coz those are the onezzz that are really trick~~Nov onez are ok, not hard but quite fair. Should not too concern ya, coz u will find next yr such a bludge, though u learn how to use MYOB + intermediate business computing stuffzz LOL~~

blondynka

oh i had the accounting final today..........
it wasnt too bad really - i reckon i went pretty well. but MAN TALK ABOUT AMENDMENTS!!! there were like what, 5 amendments made to the paper?!?!?
oh well its still good.
who else here does accounting ? and which campuses are u guys from?

CheeZ

HSC
Yeah the ammendmants were annoying but they gave us an extra 20min. I was stuck on the Financial Postion for ages because of the Capital error.

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
btw if any of u have some spare time, u should consider looking at some of the financial accounting txtbks at ur local tafe library. when i sat for my hsc in 2003, a few of the txtbks (cant remember the titles) had some past/prac papers that we were not given by the teacher. so its worth perusing the lib.

orlani

HSC
AHhhhhhhhhhhh

That test really was soo annoying i thought i was sooo stupid. i tried and tried that statement of financial position correction of errors question for like an hour. how stupid a HSC major final test and they dont find any mistakes till after we start it. stupid BOARD of STUDIES ppl.

juyoung=)

HSC
Re: AHhhhhhhhhhhh

orlani said:
That test really was soo annoying i thought i was sooo stupid. i tried and tried that statement of financial position correction of errors question for like an hour. how stupid a HSC major final test and they dont find any mistakes till after we start it. stupid BOARD of STUDIES ppl.
LOL乙 its actually managed by tafe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)