need help with accounting (1 Viewer)

kelbel88

HSC
I'm doing the first year of accounting at tafe for my hsc but need help in genral with some concepts .If anyone has any notes on anything it would be much appreciated as i have a test in the coming weeks.

azza_3761

HSC
If ya need any help with anything in particular ill have a go. Just post it up. Also tell me wat book u have and i might be able to give u some good pages of summary.

shoppin_spree

HSC
Need Help

I'm just about to sit for my yr 11 accounting exam and its worth like 35%! I can't seem to find an easy way to remember the balance day adjustment journals that are reversed. i can never seem to remember the accrued expenses, accrued income and income rec'd in advance journals...does anyone no any tips on how i could remember them?

aileenli

HSC
shoppin_spree said:
I'm just about to sit for my yr 11 accounting exam and its worth like 35%! I can't seem to find an easy way to remember the balance day adjustment journals that are reversed. i can never seem to remember the accrued expenses, accrued income and income rec'd in advance journals...does anyone no any tips on how i could remember them?
um... i dont know who told u the test is worth 35% but its actually worth 49% of ur hsc and its on next monday. balance day adjustments are hard but i just sit there and memorise it all. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)