Indonesian Students!!! (1 Viewer)

putri tini

HSC
Hey pple I do indo cont with open high school and just wondering how many pple are studying indo and who i can ask for help, practice with etc?

MWA ma' kasih

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I'm doing Indo; but at school!

I'd be happy to practice with you; I need as much as I can get also! :uhhuh:

Talk to you later... :)

VQ

HSC
Same ppl, eh?

I am willing to help also. I heard a lot of Open High anyway for topping Indonesian as Background Speakers.

Apa kabar?

s0k0y0e0

HSC
baik, terima kasih!

Thanks for offering to help! I might take you up on that offer; I don't spend enough time on Indo...and it doesn't help that there isn't really much out there to help with Indo! :uhhuh:

Hey do you know of ANY holiday schools or anything that do Indo? I have some friends who do French and they went to a holiday school for French and learnt heaps of language skills and got some good practice and stuff! If ANYONE knows ANYTHING please tell...:)

VQ

HSC
Umm...maaf, saya tidak berada di Aussie. Saya tinggal di Indonesia dan bersekolah di sini, meskipun kurikulum yang saya pelajari adalah kurikulum HSC. Saya tidak bisa membantu, maaf.

kibb

HSC
ya, aku juga belaja bahasa indonesia tapi saya tinggal di singapura. aku dari australia tapi saya sekarang tinggal dis singapura karena pak saya pekerja di sini.

there are roughly 130 odd students doin indonesian continuers this yr so the odds are good...

peace out all

buggsy

HSC
hey guys... i do indo at a school in sydney, near thew open high school actually. love it, it is the best language!!! if anyone does find out about a holiday school... tell me pls! trims ya!
Jules

*sarah*

HSC
buggsy said:
if anyone does find out about a holiday school... tell me pls! trims ya!
Jules
hmm, dont like ur chances guys, its hardly the most popular language is it (even though its the best!)
Maybe u should ask ur teacher bout holiday classes. if they exist (which i doubt) s/he should know.
othewise find a friend or past student from ur school to practice with!

Just one question for all those indo students:

siapa yang akan belajar bahasa indonesia terus di universitas atau tafe?

putri tini

HSC
semoga saya diterima di Universitas UNSW untuk kursus international studies. :rolleyes:

Ya semoga nilaiku tinggi- kalau nngak akan coba masuk arts terus transfer. Aku bodoh banget, memilih mata pelajaran matematika- aku kurang suka. maka dari
itu takut kalau nilaiku turun :s

Aduh sialan harus rajin belajar!

AFGHAN22

HSC
Indo students

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please post a reply in this thread if u are an indonesianstudent in year 11 or 12 and studying continuers or extension. I would like to speak to u.

caitlin_rulz

HSC
Hai!
Saya belajar baik Bahasa Indonesia maupun Bahasa Indonesia Extensi 1...
Saya sangat senang berbicara dengan pelajar yang lain..
Sampai jumpa!

annaren

HSC
yaseng1988 said:
Hai Hai Hai... Pada darimana semua nih anak2 Indonya?!
Dari sekolah di Indonesia yang ada di daerah Puri Indah.. :santa:

loolee

HSC
walah...indo2....pada ngarti kaga ya bahasa gaul gini??? heuehueheu

translate: waks...indo2....is there anyone who understand these slang words?? heuheu

loolee

HSC
gue dari Jakarta tinggal di Hornsby negh.....neway...this is fun haha...

lie.xiao.na

HSC
o wow so many indo people in oz...or oz's learning indo...
k like basically the only reason i uh can reply is that uh...i speak indo but i dont write much like..yeah..
like....im from new zealand and like my mums indo but my dads bule, and like soooooooooo i speak indo with my mummm and i speak english with my dad..sooo like if anyone wants to practise speaking indo then i guess i could talk with u, but if u wanna practise spelling then uh, dont ask me eh.. yeah
^-^

eilys close

HSC
There's this thing once a year for year 10 students at... I think it was at UNSW. Several schools went. Anybody here go to it in 2008?

Actually it was good for my school because we were so pro compared to the other schools. We'd ask a question and they'd just go "Uh..." .Yes Very good for our confidence.

For practise, have lunch at a Indo restuarant for example one of these and suprise the owners by speaking in Bahasa (make sure it's an authentic restuarant first!). They will be delighted and pleased (and, sometimes will give you a discount!). Plus it's yummy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)