is ag dead?? (1 Viewer)

j vile

HSC
does anyone else out there think that this subject is dead?! i mean, no one ever really writes many threads on this section. is everyone bored with this subject?

emar

HSC
no its not dead its just cause its done by lots of hillbilly's that cant use a computer (me included) or dont want to use a computer (mainly cause i cant type mmore than 10 words a minute). like why spend ur time gettting distracted online when you've got hundreds of acres with animals to shoot and handbrakies to do( note that im on here cause i broke my paddock basher when it kinda flew over a ditch and something came loose so nowit wont go and im goin to join all others who have nothin better to do than post and waste time) mabye tomorrow i could try studying :mad1: (mabye if im really really really bored).

mountainman

HSC
Study? Bugger that...

I think it is just about dead because noone these days has enough balls to get of their arse and get their hands dirty. Everyone shuns ag as a hillbilly subject and would rather waste their time fucking around doing drama or some other waste of time thing. But I can laugh when I have a job and they are sitting on the bones of their arses wishing they hadn't wasted their time with an arts degree...

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
This whole course would be DEAD if it werent for the Ruse students and you all know itttt

fishy89sg

HSC
i know man, someone needs to put the beef back into agriculture

emar

HSC
are we ever going to see the biff again bring back bring back the biff lol..... but its good no1s going into ag in the way thats there is a way skill shortage so lots of jobs and lots of money yay for us hillbillys that do ag. not so good for those that have to employ me for lots of $$$$...... at our school its actually increasing in popularity like we are the first hsc class to go through so im a trend setter cause others are doin now as well. in the jounior classes its the most done elective(mainly cause its a bludge)..... so yeah ags not dead just experinencing a lull....... long live ag!!!!!

kara2006

HSC
ag will neva die! we need it 2 survive i rememba 1 day when a greenie/vego friend of mine said we shouldn farm at all n we would hav no worries.. but then we would hav nothin 2 eat including her vego food lol dumbness.. hopefully we will b the 1s with the jobs making big $$ but then our new ideas will prob b knocked back anyway n we will get no were..
i think those james ruse kids should go n party n kill som brain cells n giv us normal hill billys a chance!

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
All you farmers will be working for me someday.... muhahaha lol ;)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
All you farmers will be working for me someday.... muhahaha lol ;)
:confused: Farmers are self-employed

BNS Warrior Nt

HSC
I dont think its dead, if you go to an ag high thats not in a city its good, where i went we grew out steers and shown them at melbourne royal show, sydney royal and also canberra royal.

Depends on what the teachers liek, if they are a cock then its gunna be shit like any other subject.

(and hillbillys are american. not australian.)

j vile

HSC
jb_nc said:
:confused: Farmers are self-employed
no.. not all of them.

gud 2 see all the aggies getting into the posting and getting passionate about their subject!:)
1 question - how many kids from james ruse are doing hsc ag this year? - our teacher always talks about ur school and ur smart students..

suzieee

HSC
BNS Warrior Nt said:
I dont think its dead, if you go to an ag high thats not in a city its good, where i went we grew out steers and shown them at melbourne royal show, sydney royal and also canberra royal.

Depends on what the teachers liek, if they are a cock then its gunna be shit like any other subject.

(and hillbillys are american. not australian.)
our school was good like that, we were always down at the farm doing prac. we only did theory for like the last term, as everyone in our class were from farms and knew everything in the syllabus anyway! we even fitted in an extra elective so we could choose the best questions in the exam! and nobody got lower than a band 5 :D we were awesome lol

Samisfat

Fat holmesy
HSC
Nah ags not dead just yet, ppl just think its boring because they dont really know what its about. In my ag class there were 4 of us girls and thats all, but we kick ass. Ppl think farming is the only thing ag offers but theres a whole lot more to it. I love farming but these days you gotta get into the higher sectors of ag to make the money, i plan to manage a farm but also be an agricultural consultant. Not many ppl realise that there are these jobs on offer thats why its not as popular!!!

blerkles

HSC
N/A
I'm an ex-Rusian, after many years post-HSC I am going back to my roots to do Horticulture in 2008 :) Once it is in your blood, hard to get out, even for those of us who went on to be doctors, lawyers, accountants etc. They still remember hilling the potatoes in the ag plots, treating the sheep for pizzle rot, and getting lost in the 9ft high corn fields.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Agricultrue is for drongos who can't do well in nay other science subjects.

amyj1710

HSC
davidbarnes said:
Agricultrue is for drongos who can't do well in nay other science subjects.
yaahh. guess again tiger. maybe not. ag is for people who are looking for ways to move our country into the future and to make australia RICH! so eat dirt!

queenielauren1

HSC
Yeahhhh david..

you are the exact type of person thats guna end up with a locker full of cow manure.

Ag is rocking. Its the best subject out there. With practical stuff that will help in the future.. and save the world.. next meal u eat, you think exactly where it came from butt head.

woo! go Ag. <3

jockyb

HSC
The subject isnt dead but careers in agriculture are not looking good at the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)