Ruse: Mrs Roberts/Mr Grant/ Mrs Annetts (1 Viewer)

Heisgenious

HSC
At present, I have an inexperienced teacher who is new to our school (Ruse).
I was wondering if anyone has notes from any of the teachers mentioned in the title (i.e. Mrs Roberts, Mr Grant or Mrs Annetts).
I heard that Mrs Annetts taught 8 of the 10 students who achieved the top positions in the HSC in one year. And Mrs Roberts...the performance of her students is legendary.

I just hope that I get Mrs Roberts in yr 11!

To those of you who attend other highly respectable schools, please excuse me for my arrogance? in creating a thread that is only applicable to ruse students. sorry!

Thank you all!

<3

MrsA

HSC
N/A
Mrs Annetts has been busily developing resources for all DET HSC ag students to use for free.
Goto the TaLe website at http://www.tale.edu.au and use your DET user name and password to log into the secondary schools section.
Search for a CLI resource named "HSC agriculture" and download:)
(Make sure you have a decent connection as it is quite large).
"Preliminary HSC agriculture" should be released early next year (2010).

A word of caution however - the HSC ag syllabus is currently under revision and the board has said that the new prelim course will be starting in 2010 and then the new HSC will be examined in 2011. The dates might change but if you are studying under the new syllabus you should check to make sure it matches up with the material you are studying. At this point it is still unclear how extensive the syllabus changes will be.

PS. TaLe also has good resources for other subject areas.

Heisgenious

HSC
Wow! Thank you Mrs Annetts! =D

I wish you were still teaching HSC Ag...that would be really great~

<3 one of your junior students

CecilyMare

HSC
Do you know how frightening it is to see other ruse people on this forum..

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE! blahblahblahblahblah..

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I actually wonder how many teachers visit this forum.

MrsA

HSC
N/A
For those students doing HSC ag in 2011 the Board has made some changes to the ag syllabus and the exam format that you should check:

Agriculture - Board of Studies NSW

Some of these changes are quite important, for example if you were going to do a research project instead of the electives - this is no longer an option, also you only need to study one elective now.

ShinjAngel

HSC
Uni Grad
I've got Mr Grant this year. I'm like totally behind, but I don't go to the morning classes as I have woodwind ensemble :(

hopefully I'll do fine? He's helpful and all anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)