Shelter (1 Viewer)

Nelly

No no no no no, think about it. Workplace you can deal with like people falling off a construction bridge and stuff, which might be remotely interesting for a few seconds. But Shelter, wholly crap, we have to make notes on the processes of acquiring a home! Do you understand how boring that is???

It's like that episode of the simpsons at the box factory, if you end up working in the shelter field, it is very similar to working in a box factory "If you face downwards, you will see a yellow line, follow it, it will lead you through my office, and back outside"

arrrghhh

PSsylockE

heh shelter doesnt sound too good,

im doing consumers and family, which are pretty good i reckons

Nelly

Yeah, I did Family, it was alrite. But in general, Legal Studies is one of THE most boring courses in the HSC.

SmOkeY

Shelter wasn't that bad... im up for workplacenext. I did it already for business, and it was hell boring!

anjankah

I am doing Shelter for Legal Studies, and it is soooooo boring!! I just can't be bothered to do any study because none of it is interesting!

It's hard enough to turn up for that class, let alone study for it!!!

HELP!!! I am pretty sure i'm going to fail it because it is soooooo boring!!!!!

Heavenzchild

Shelter to me is..

The option Shelter basically teaches you how to buy a house...ehehehe...well that's what i think of it. The other thing it does is teaches you how to rent a house and how to get out of troube from your neighbours, tenants and landlords !! HaH, there's the option summarised for you!

B!gMaC

I'm practically falling asleep in class, the most exciting thing we did so far for this topic was watching "The Castle".

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Shelter isnt so bad, you can actually use it out in the real world, unlike half the other shit we learn. :rolleyes: And by the way how come you bastards got to watch the castle?? I fuckin LOVE that movie.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Stop whinging bull.

legal isnt that bad, it can be really interesting actually. Like when we went down to longbay prison the day before the huge riot...................good times. :p

felicity

i agree with lazy. :) legal is interesting and a lot easier than many other subjects. although shelter is a really boring topic, at least it's easy to write an essay on rather than say family, which requires a broader knowledge of the course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)