trial papers (1 Viewer)

LiL_FiLo

i know its a bit late, but can we do sumfin bout the # of trail papers for legal studies currently on hte website (i.e none).... cos, damn!

i only got the cathloic one but i got no scanner

herbsby

hey - could u please just write down the q's from 2001 independent & catholic paper, and this years independent for Family, consumers & crime.....
pretty please.... thankyou!!!!!
:)

Alex

asquithian, would you be prepared to photocopy and post those exams to help out fellow legal studies students?

Alex

asquithian, would you be prepared to photocopy and post those exams so I can get them scanned to help out fellow legal studies students?

natt

heres some practice questions!

this is bcos im such a darling! and i know from experience practice makes perfect!

Consumers:
Evaluate the effectiveness of the legal system in repsoding to the problems created by the notion caveat emptor and the control of advertising and marketing methods by business.

Family:
Evaluate the effectiveness of the legal system in responding to changing community values toward marriage and alternative family arrangements and the need for protection of rights of all parties concerned.

THIS IS the CSSA trail 2002..
family a) evaluate the effectiveness of the legal system in protecting the rights of family members in crisis.

b) Assess the extent to which family law responds to the need for continuity and change within the legal system.

heres a global environement one for Poo_poo

a)evaluate the effectiveness of international instruments in protecting the global environment.

and heres some more it says 2001 trial exam.

Evaluate the effectiveness of the logicial system in achieving equity and justice for children within a variety of family arrangements.

these are just questions froma variety of papers!if u need some more let me know glad to help! Cos im jsut soooooo nice!!

:p :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)