What did u think of the last 2 Option Questions? (1 Viewer)

Country_Chick

I did the part (a) in Consumers and part (b) in Family, what did u think? i honestly thought they were pretty hard ones compared to what ive been practising, then again i am a dumbarse at this subject and will be lucky to get 60, i couldnt wait till it was over...yay no more legal studies my stupid teacher can kiss my butt cause he thought i wouldnt make it this far!! lol

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Nah i thought they were pretty good, a little broad thank christ, im just glad they didnt ask for specific shit in family. The shelter question was good too.

Crime was as easy as always, thank christ for crime

*Britney*

the whole exam was good the last section was good i did family (b) and shelter (a) crime as usual was easy but i have to admit some of the mc's pissed me off i thought a select few had some degree of difficulty oh well i have a 1 in 4 chance of getting it right:cool:

with the crime Q i dont get how the security guard fired shots at helen and missed here and shes on the run takes one shot and kills the man, now she must have a pretty good shot or the security gaurd is pretty shit :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)