Textbook (1 Viewer)

MMacpherson

HSC
Which textbook/s do you and your class use for legal studies and which do you find the most useful?

findx

HSC
School uses Cambridge HSC Legal Studies. I have a personal copy of Excel HSC Legal.

I like both of the books :)

jason2kool

HSC
School uses Cambridge HSC Legal Studies. I have a personal copy of Excel HSC Legal.

I like both of the books :)
School uses Cambridge, its too much in-depth so i use HSC legal studies for notes and such, is excel any good?

findx

HSC
School uses Cambridge, its too much in-depth so i use HSC legal studies for notes and such, is excel any good?
By 'HSC Legal Studies for notes ', are you referring to Cambridge?

Excel provides a great overview on the dot point, but some minor areas could be expressed better. It also explains how to answer the 'students learn to' section of the syllabus which i find great, and also has heaps of questions

jason2kool

HSC
By 'HSC Legal Studies for notes ', are you referring to Cambridge?

Excel provides a great overview on the dot point, but some minor areas could be expressed better. It also explains how to answer the 'students learn to' section of the syllabus which i find great, and also has heaps of questions
nah not Cambridge, this one i think is pearson. And btw does the excel book cover the "effectiveness" of certain areas of the law?

findx

HSC
nah not Cambridge, this one i think is pearson. And btw does the excel book cover the "effectiveness" of certain areas of the law?
if in the student learn to there is something about 'effectiveness', the book explains how to answer such questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)