Length of Crime Summary (1 Viewer)

ekat

HSC
Hi,

so I have completed my Crime Summary for Legal Studies and its 30 pages long. I've kept cutting back as originally its was 38 pages but I can't get rid of any more information. Is it still too long or should I leave it? I have had long summaries in the past for legal and other subjects and I still do well in my exams.

Thankyou :smile:

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Important to have whatever makes you feel comfortable. If you're fine with long notes then keep them :)

ekat

HSC
Thanks HecticSandwitch I think I'll leave it as it is

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
30 pages sounds way too long to me. My crime notes were about 2-3 pages long and i got a 94. Although i understand that it differs from person to person, 30 pages for 30% of a subject is just ridiculous

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
Just remember you'll only use those notes to stay relevant in terms of ideas what you should really try to do is create a summary of legislation and cases that apply to each heading. Once you know what is lets say detailed under Police Powers all you need to start memorising is cases and legislation relevant.

I usually had only 3-4 pages at most if I remember correctly on my crime 'notes' so when it came to it and I had to remember legislation for everything + crime which was huge I saved paper and also saved the hassle of reading 50+ pages a night just to 'revise'. I stuck to reading the textbook when I forgot about headings (saved me a lot of time and I was able to study my other subjects).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)