CSSA Legal Studies Thoughts (1 Viewer)

marklahd1517

HSC
I found it really hard,
Don't think i went that well tbh.
Oh well just go do well in HSC aha
But i want to do the questions in the exam again, like he extended response for family and consumer and the crime one. Does anyone remember the questions?

natrat1997

HSC
I loved it!!
The question for crime was: explain the role of law reform in the criminal justice system during the criminal investigation process
The family one was about the law and how it provides justice for parties who experience relationship breakdowns

natrat1997

HSC
I loved it!!
The question for crime was: explain the role of law reform in the criminal justice system during the criminal investigation process
The family one was about the law and how it provides justice for parties who experience relationship breakdowns

marklahd1517

HSC
I loved it!!
How did you love that test omg. Wish i was actually taught something by my teacher
Thanks for the question btw need to practice that crime one
anyone remember the consumer questions?

natrat1997

HSC
Have you tried online tutorials !!!!??? they are great. Legal is my strength, as is English. I FAILED MY ANCIENT EXAM

marklahd1517

HSC
Online tutorials?! NOPE ill have a look at themm
Oh yeah i defs failed that legal exam.
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE SHORT RESPONSE QUESTIONS?

Heyimjane

HSC
I found it pre good!
except for the crime quesiton i had no idea. Can someone please tell me what they wrote or talked about?
Like did you talk about all of the criminal investigation process, like the whole of section 2 or like just the investigation part?
And soz dont remember the short answers, hopefully someone else will answer coz i want to know them too.
THANKSS if anyone responds

Evertone

HSC
I found it ludicrous we had to write two pages on the importance of non-legal responses in relation to a contemporary issue. Terrible 8 marker.

What was the last multiple choice? Did that have to do with the Human Rights Commission?

Short answers were

Name two rights embedded in the Constitution
Describe how an international instrument is embedded in Australia's domestic law

anyone remember the consumer questions?
Effectiveness of the law in achieving protection for consumers in relation to product certification, marketing and advertising.
Effectiveness of the law in resolving disputes for consumers

marklahd1517

HSC
thankss for the questions i remember now aha
And for my crime essay im expecting a solid 7 hoping for 8, have no idea what was supposed to write
What all you smart people out there write?

Mr_Kap

HSC
I wrote about how increasing crime rate especially in regards to terrorist acts, have led to a need of laws to be implemented to oppose this. These are anti-terrorism laws. I talked about the different implementation of these laws.
Stage 1: The National Security Legislation Amendment Bill (No. 1) 2014
Stage 2: Counter-Terrorism Legislation Amendment (Foreign Fighters) Bill
Stage 3: Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Amendment (Data Retention) Bill 2014
And then how these laws have led to ethical concerns about the invasion of their privacy, and whether they are justified or not. Finally I talked about whether these laws have been effective.

natrat1997

HSC
I spoke about the bail act- it has been changed to reduce number of people in remand , children- used to be tried as adults , not anymore and the right to silence- can be used against the offender, as opposed to being a right

Last edited:

natrat1997

HSC
I found it pre good!
except for the crime quesiton i had no idea. Can someone please tell me what they wrote or talked about?
Like did you talk about all of the criminal investigation process, like the whole of section 2 or like just the investigation part?
And soz dont remember the short answers, hopefully someone else will answer coz i want to know them too.
THANKSS if anyone responds
What did you write about??

Heyimjane

HSC
I talked about the bail act too! unfortunately thats all i knew so i literally just talked about the investigation process :(
What did all you guys write for the international instrument question?

marklahd1517

HSC
I talked about the bail act too! unfortunately thats all i knew so i literally just talked about the investigation process :(
What did all you guys write for the international instrument question?
Yeah aha im not to sure about that question either, hopefully someone else can answer that for youu

natrat1997

HSC
Was the international instrument question about the human rights issue?
if so I spoke about the media and NGOs

marklahd1517

HSC
Describe how an international instrument is embedded in Australia's domestic law.
That was the question, i talked about media and NGOs for the 8 marker.

laaurenjenkins

HSC
Anyone remember what the 5 and 8 marker short answers were? I know I did them terribly so want to give them another shot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)