Year 10 commerce a little help. "Employment Issues" (1 Viewer)

Z0

HSC
N/A
Hello i need to write an essay and we will be focusing on topics relating too
"Impact of changing patterns of work on Australian individuals and society and
"The changing role of unions and employer groups in the Australian workforce"
Im not sure what should be my first step. We'll need to write this essay in 35minutes during class.
I would need to use consumer financial business legal and employment concepts and terminology
analyse the rights and responsibilities of individuals in consumer financial businesss legal and employment contexts
research and assess commercial and legal information using a variety of sources and
explain commercial and legal information using a variety of forms.

its soo hard to even process.
Is there someone with foreknowledge on this? I'd really appreciate it thanks! :tennisclap:

Z0

HSC
N/A
Just need help on understanding
"Impact of changing patterns of work on Australian individuals and society"
any help is appreciated!

Frostguard

HSC
If i rememberly correctly, changing work patterns refer to trends which have caused drastic changes within the labour force.
You talk about feminisation (increased participation of women in the workforce as well as rise in the managerial ladder and getting jobs mainly reserved for men)
You also talk about casualisation - the increase and preference of part-time/casual work as opposed to permanent/full-time work. In this topic, talk about the negatives and positives of casualisation (eg more flexibility and freedom but less job security and lower income)
Then you can also talk about automation - the 'redundancy' of us humans and replacing us with machinery instead because they're obviously a lot more efficient and don't require money for work like us humans.

That's all I remember about Year 10 Commerce (I remember doing an essay on this too last year lol) but just remember to always link back and refer to the question, that is, discussing the reasons I mentioned above and how it affects the individuals and Australian society. Good luck buddy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)