• band 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • band 2 or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jessika

law chicky
HSC
just out of curiosity what did everyone end up getting for legal studies anyway? what band? and was this what you expected to get?

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I got 86...I thought I'd do a little bit better, but I didn't do as well as I'd hoped in the exam, cos it was my last and I realllly couldn't be fucked by then. But I was happy with that mark, I guess.

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
i got 89 aaaaargh....just one mark of band 6...i got 92 for assessment and 87 for exam.....i thought i would have done much better...i studied and prepared so hard for this,

Last edited:

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
i got 79.. just on damn mark off a band 5... which is realy annoying... mind u i reckon thats damn good coz i didnt study and didnt prepare... i also slept thru class :D

so im pretty oki with it... it was my fav subject too :D

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Yep it was my fave subject as well and i though ti would be highest mark but i was wrong. Fave topic was Workplace and Crime!!!

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I was kinda bored with that subject, or maybe it was just the people in the class, it was my fave in year 11 though.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
i got 84, band 5, and yeh thats wat i thought i wan guna get, sumwhere in the 80's

mmmm my advice would be to know all ur legislation , cases, media reports and documents (remember LCMD)

for crime, i think it would be good to look at the 2001 & 02 paper, and dont bother studyin wat was in that part of the exam :p,, go thro the syllabus points and try and c wat kind of question they could ask involving the scenario ( thats wat i did and it came up
:D )

... and yeh theres more, thats just all i can think of right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)