car accident (1 Viewer)

wednesday

hey this sounds like it has nothing to do with legal but it does

i had my first car accident last nite :mad1: and it technically was my fault but there was a truck obstructing m view SOOOOo i can take the truck guy to court and like get my points back and also not have to pay a fine BUT i need to know do u think i should risk getting a bigger fine by going to court or just pay the fine n lose the points n suck it up?

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by wednesday
hey this sounds like it has nothing to do with legal but it does

i had my first car accident last nite :mad1: and it technically was my fault but there was a truck obstructing m view SOOOOo i can take the truck guy to court and like get my points back and also not have to pay a fine BUT i need to know do u think i should risk getting a bigger fine by going to court or just pay the fine n lose the points n suck it up?
If the truck was obstructing your view and therefore was responsible for the accident , then you shouldn't have received the demerit points and fine. Obviously the police et al don't think so though. I wouldn't bother going to court if I were you unless you can't afford to lose the points, from what you've said the chance of success is rather small.

I didn't do legal studies, but I'm going into week 4 of foundations of law so I thought I'd just pop in here :D.

wednesday

thanx for ur advice

they said that they have to treat the truck like a building or something like that which i think is ridiculous and confusing but oh well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)