Catholic trial (1 Viewer)

pak_indo

Gottta admit....
twas esy, but who knows how I went!
Hope the HSC is the same.....!

Anyone got any ideas?

maddews

Legal Trial

i thought it was pretty crap esp. the crime questions but the essays were ok. I thought 3 hrs was heaps of time but then again i prob just didnt write enough hey! It was just as expected.........just like the rest of the trials have been, bloody boring!!!!!!!:D

Striker

Originally posted by LiL_FiLo
hey, did u's manage to get a copy of the trial
nope sorry. the school was very strict in collecting every single test page. plus it was one booklet with the questions as well as space for the answers!

it was pretty easy. 'cept it was too long! i could of kept writing and writing for the crime section, i only managed 3 pages! :-(

Sarah J

HSC
It was Ok. I went alright in the Crime section because I'd studied it properly, but consumers and family i only managed 3 pages of really stretched out reposnses.:p

oh. can someone tell me what sovreignty is? I swear I've never heard about it before!

Striker

Originally posted by Sarah J
oh. can someone tell me what sovreignty is? I swear I've never heard about it before!
state sovereignty is when governments run their own affairs in their own way and are not answerable to any higher authority.

Originally posted by LiL_FiLo[/]
wat was the family question

if you didnt do your legal trials on thursday, then i am guessing that you are not doing the CSSA paper and telling your the question so you can cheat would be uselss!

p00_p00

Originally posted by Sarah J
It was Ok. I went alright in the Crime section because I'd studied it properly, but consumers and family i only managed 3 pages of really stretched out reposnses.:p

Its about how the government of the nation-state can rule over it's territories and it's subjects as well as ratify treaties on their behalf....

p00_p00

Originally posted by p00_p00

Its about how the government of the nation-state can rule over it's territories and it's subjects as well as ratify treaties on their behalf....
eg Kyrgyzstan has soveringty...... theyu didnt sign convention on torture.....

so im gettin bitch slapped now! :0

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by Striker
if you didnt do your legal trials on thursday, then i am guessing that you are not doing the CSSA paper and telling your the question so you can cheat would be uselss!
It could be possible that the person simply wanted to know the Family question as a means of revising.

And I also did my Legal Studies exam on Thursday, and I'm positive it wasn't the CSSA paper, as my own teacher set it.

Although, I WOULD like to see the paper after the Trials :)

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
LOL!!!

There ARE boundaries to 'Practicing' you know! (If you get my gist)

Besides... knowing the question won't help you much anyway, unless you know your stuff.

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by p00_p00
i know my stuff..... just gotta scrap enugh cash 2 get us a watch (unless i roll some1)
No no! I wasn't saying YOU didn't know your stuff, I was just saying that in general.

I dunno about you... but I think it's more fun to know everything and then go into the exam all prepared and see the question and just sigh with relief. The fun is all in seeing the question. LOL.

A watch would be good. It's good for allocating your time.

p00_p00

Originally posted by Angelic_Angel88

No no! I wasn't saying YOU didn't know your stuff, I was just saying that in general.

I dunno about you... but I think it's more fun to know everything and then go into the exam all prepared and see the question and just sigh with relief. The fun is all in seeing the question. LOL.

A watch would be good. It's good for allocating your time.
I got 2 much 2 write in the ext response..... damn that sucks!

Matt

What was the crime question for family coz my teacher used a combination of 3 exams to make ours. For our short answer we had the stupid sovereignty question and the crime one was about Bob Citizen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)