half yearlys (1 Viewer)

chip

HSC
how did ya all go in your half yearlys and stuff????????

i went pretty good, i ended up getting 91% and still managing to make a few silly mistakes........ oh well :D

wednesday

Way to go mcgash!!!!!! i made silly mistakes....well no actually the book i studied from made silly mistakes i swear the book said it was mental illness not just insanity grrrrr and yeh in the end i got 79% but im thinking when that ridiculous conclusion question gets rectified i'll be 80% thats like the est legal ive gone!!! hahahaha this study thing works.....who knew!!! :cool:

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
woo yeh go me i got 95% and equal first! im stoked coz my class is full of nerds! i thouhgt i reallly stuffed the scenario question! lets hope i can go dat well in the real hsc... ooh its so scary

Bimbo

Southern Girl
i don't even have half yearlies!! was the exam one set by the BOS or was it up to the individual school to set it?

chip

HSC
no half yearlys ........:jaw:

yeh the half yearly are set by each individual school

Bimbo

Southern Girl
yep none at all.....i only started my HSC late last term tho, so maybe that's why? But as far as i know, no other OTEN HSC students had them either...

chip

HSC
so how does that work when do you have assessments and stuff or dont you have them........
do you find it hard or easy to work all by yourself?

Bimbo

Southern Girl
Well i've just received a whole heap of assessments. Task 1 for each subject is due by March 31st, it's done at home. Task 2 i have to sit in July, it is a supervised task to be sat at a local TAFE. Task 3 is also done at home, and it's due by August 31st. Plus i have the standard 7 or 8 assignments for each subject.

Distance Ed is HARD! But i do get more done by myself i suppose...no distractions. You have to be pretty disciplined...i'm getting better, but sometimes i wish i was back at school!

chip

HSC
if you dont mind my asking why arent you at skool ?

Bimbo

Southern Girl
i left my last school at the end of year 11 last year, ter, 3, because i had some big problems with a teacher there. I had to go thru an investigation with the Catholic Education Office, and then the teacher in question was fired, but i didn't like the way i was treated so i LEFT. And i hardly miss it at all...except being with friends during the day.

chip

HSC
thats a bit hectic but i'd probably not go back to skool either..............
so do all your assesements come straight from the BOS?

if ya like we can swap assessments and stuff.......... any extra study has to help right?

Bimbo

Southern Girl
i have no idea...i'm just looking at some now, i think they are set by OTEN? I'm not sure...

That would be great :) What are you up to in Legal? I've done crime, and i've just done my first topic of work on consumers..

What other subjects do you do?

chip

HSC
we've almost finished crime (half yearly on law and society, crime)

our topics are family and workplace

chip

HSC
i'll email your our half yearly if you like

email addy?

Bimbo

Southern Girl
oh yeah i've done law and society as well...that was so damn boring...i'm doing consumers and workplace.

Last edited:

chip

HSC
sorry i havent sent the test yet but my teacher has my exam paper as soon as i can get it back i'll send it

chip

HSC
watta scab....... :p

nah too bad they mark mine hard or is it that thomas enjoys markin it so much...... i dont think a teacher should say that......... :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)