What are your marks in school (1 Viewer)

s2dab2002

Well i think my teacher is too easy on our marking
im gettin 80-90% but i think the trials will be a bif reality check
lol
so what r ur marks in legal

Nelly

Well, our teacher is a head marker in the HSC, and she's a heeps tight marker. the average essay gets about 17 in our class.

bigbadbirdy

Fort St High

Our average at the half yearly report was 82.
The trials should make it go up I'd say.

=)

p00_p00

well our teachers marked really hard in ther half yearlies and the average was like 40 or 50%. Highest was 74% and i got 69%

In 2 essays i got 16/20 and 18/20 and 4 a speech i got 9/10

But these are all disreprencies in marking so weill have 2 see how i go in the trials!

But currently im ranked no.1 in the skool (WHOOHOO!)

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
our highest mark in the 1/2 yearlies was 78 or 79% i got 71% and i came second...which is really good for me.
we just did our legal trial today...OMG!!! it was shocking!!

of course it might ahve helped if studied....but then again the lowest i can get in my class is about 5th or 6th so thats all good.

my last essay i wrote as an assesment got 19/25 cause my teachers quite a tight ass, and i was the top of the class.
im so hoping i didnt stuff my trial too much....i had 2+ hrs to spend on two essays....that has so got to be wrong...

Gus

I would say our teacher marks hard, and I am still on a 83% average - considering i don't even have one page of notes spanning teh entire course I recon that is pretty good.
But really it don't matter at all, coz you gotta match it in the actual exams, otherwise assesment marks of 90+ count for squat.

bigbadbirdy

Yep very good point. Still, there shouldn't be a whole lot of difference between your school mark and your HSC mark unless you go to a selective school (that's me) or if your teachers are tightarses who give weird questions or mark them really weirdly as well.

In legal though its always been a fellow low percentage of band 6's, so I guess if you did get 90 in the HSC that'd put you top few per cent.

Anyway, who's worried about the marks?
I just can't wait for it to be over and done with.... give me a UAI of 80 or whatever and I'll go to schoolies now.. deal?

=)

natt

my mark

i got 83% in our last exam(half-yearly) and came 11 in the rank , havent got trial mark yet fingers crossed should be about the same!
Goodluck for those still to go, just remeber dont do chunks gets u nowhere!simplify if for urself!

Alex

hmm, here i go:

8/10 for a seminar on family
21/25 for a assignment workplace
25.5 out of 30 for an essay on human rights
um......
theres one more and i forgot.
anywayz my trial is on next thursday, hopefully I should go ok

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
i got my legal trial results back....

i got second in the class .... n thats about all the good news there is... my mark was only 68/100 which wasnt too bad....wasnt great tho at least i passed

punkasskid10

well i'm not doing as well as u guys in legal studies. our class is averaging in the 70's which i reckon is really low but we have a great teacher so it's all good. the trial test was pretty good but we havn't finished workplace so it was pretty hard to right the second essay but i think i went well in the trials. fingers crossed for everyone to get a good mark!

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Im not sure what my average is probably somewhere around the 90's or close to it. But for our last exam I got 20/25 for my essay which 4th and there were 3 people on equal first with 23/25.

Pete

Catholic Legal Trail

I got 87/100 for my legal trial, i topped.. 2nd was 83 then like 73.

Our teacher is a HSC marker, so i am pretty pleased with my result... i only got 10/15 for mulitple choice,the 15/15short answer 22/25 for crime 22/25 for family essay and 23/25 for World Order....

How did you all go?

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
Independant legal trial

i got 68/100 which was 2nd in the class our top was 80/100...n that was because she said she wasnt gonna study n she did....how rude!

mutiple choice i got 13/15, then 17/25 for crime, 10/10 for human rights, and my two essays i got 13/25 for each i think...

which wasnt too bad but i know i could ahve done better if i studied....so i suppose i'll have to do that for the real thing...

was it just me or was the first parts really easy? other than the essays?...i sped through them really fast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)