Titration Prac Exam (1 Viewer)

rokkuran-x

HSC
Is Monday the 16th

my teacher's methods are debatable such as "catching up by going slower then every1 else"

but can any1 help to me:

what TITRATION is?
what do i have to do?
what am i looking out for?

etc

much appreciated :eek:

micuzzo

HSC
titration is a method used to determine the concentration of a substance using a substance of known concentration.... it usually uses a neutralisation reaction to determine the exact point to substances have reacted... it is not hard... just need to know how to use c=cv and n=m/M

my question:
to how many decimal places are we meant to round off to in chem???¿

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i have the same prac, but in my half yearly exam block, and i was away the week my class did titration. you neeeeeeeeeeed to do a practice before, when i told my new teacher he was like 'what? that's worrying and really bad' and organised for me to do a prac apart from the rest of my class that had done it already.

@ micuzzo, read your other thread.

rokkuran-x

HSC
titration is a method used to determine the concentration of a substance using a substance of known concentration.... it usually uses a neutralisation reaction to determine the exact point to substances have reacted... it is not hard... just need to know how to use c=cv and n=m/M

my question:
to how many decimal places are we meant to round off to in chem???¿
however many significant figures they give u in the question

e.g Volume at STP of 3.2045g of H<SUB>2</SUB>, then 5 places etc

LordPc

HSC
if you get conquering chemistry and the macmillan book by Thickett, you will have everything you need to ace the exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)