Not happy! (1 Viewer)

Sush

I just got my plan back for the decarbonation of a soft drink n i lost mark for things i totally think weren't deserved!! Firstly, he said it was wrong to use water as a control as a comparison to decarbonating the soda water, n im pretty sure ive read some other ppl use that as a control!!! :mad: n also he marked me down for sayin id use an electric balance instead of a triple beam balance coz i was away when he sed that the range wouldnt b wide enough for dis prac, n like how am i supposed to know that, surely that doesnt warrant losing marks for sumthin like dat. overall he gave me a band 4/5 (yeh dats right he marked an assessment wif a two band range, how helpful) n like it wa sjust a plan r u supposed to lose marks because u need to make minor adjustments, isnt dat d point of d plan!!! those were d only two things he wrote was wrong n i happnened to think i did a pretty damn good job coz i made sure i covered EVERYTHIN in the marking criteria.. im jsut so annoyed since i went to so much trouble for once in chem n it backfired! Do u guys think i have a right to complain or he marked fair enough?? if u need to see my plan to make a fair enough judgement i could post it

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
ok relax dude, was that assessable?

and even if u lose marks, its fine, you learn from your mistakes- try to look at them as an opportunity to learn soemthing new

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sush
n also he marked me down for sayin id use an electric balance instead of a triple beam balance coz i was away when he sed that the range wouldnt b wide enough for dis prac,
Isn't your responsibility to catch up on everything you missed. If you asked him about what you missed and another student and neither said that then maybe you could complain but for that one you really have no case.

Sush

but yeh it was an assessment :( well yeh i did ask what he said to d other ppl in my class n no one mentioned it, although i didnt ask my teacher about what he said so he'll most prob hold that against me! ah well at least its only d plan so its not a big deal, so if he gave me band 4/5 n it was outta 10 dat means i got like 6-7 ish i think, ill just do what he says its not too much of a deal i guess

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)