please help!!! (titration chemistry) (1 Viewer)

moniyoo

HSC
i will be soon have a prac test on titration T_T
if anyone have any good titration practice question please share...
please find some for me. coz i need lot of practice...

nightweaver066

HSC
These should keep you busy for a while. I haven't decided on whether they're good or not, but difficulty is relative and i hope this practise is beneficial and will help you for your practical test. :)

A standard solution was prepared by dissolving 1.432g of sodium carbonate in water. The solution was made up to 250mL in a volumetric flask. Calculate the concentration of the sodium carbonate solution.The solution was used to determine the concentration of a solution of hydrochloric acid. Four 25.00mL samples of acid were titrated with the sodium carbonate solution. The average titration volume was 22.35mL. Why was it necessary to conduct four titrations? Calculate the concentration of the hydrochloric acid solution.

10. (2 marks)
During a titration, the acid and base are usually mixed in a flask. This flask is rinsed with water only and not with the
solution to be placed in it, explain why this is done.

17. (4 marks)
Find the volume of 0.15 mol/L NaOH that will neutralise 25 mL of 0.06 mol/L sulfuric acid.

20. (2 marks)
A student performed a titration using NaOH and orange juice. Explain why phenolphthalein is a more suitable indicator
than methyl orange.

Last edited:

deswa1

HSC
Try doing HSC 2010 Q28. Look at the marking guidelines and sample answer if you need help with it...

moniyoo

HSC
These should keep you busy for a while. I haven't decided on whether they're good or not, but difficulty is relative and i hope this practise is beneficial and will help you for your practical test. :)

A standard solution was prepared by dissolving 1.432g of sodium carbonate in water. The solution was made up to 250mL in a volumetric flask. Calculate the concentration of the sodium carbonate solution.The solution was used to determine the concentration of a solution of hydrochloric acid. Four 25.00mL samples of acid were titrated with the sodium carbonate solution. The average titration volume was 22.35mL. Why was it necessary to conduct four titrations? Calculate the concentration of the hydrochloric acid solution.

10. (2 marks)
During a titration, the acid and base are usually mixed in a flask. This flask is rinsed with water only and not with the

17. (4 marks)
Find the volume of 0.15 mol/L NaOH that will neutralise 25 mL of 0.06 mol/L sulfuric acid.

20. (2 marks)
A student performed a titration using NaOH and orange juice. Explain why phenolphthalein is a more suitable indicator
than methyl orange.

wow.... they are really good thank you so much!

eal

HSC
What is the difference between reliability, reproducability, validity and accuracy in a titration experiment?
And what are the controlled variables, independent and dependent variables?
Thanks guys!

arifmosavi

HSC

10. (2 marks)

17. (4 marks)

20. (2 marks)
than methyl orange.

hi what is the answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)