pdhpe-CORE 2 (1 Viewer)

megantayla

HSC
hey guys...im new to this but was wondeirn if anyone could help me.
i gotta study for a question on CORE 2 PDHPE. Factors affecting performance....its extended response and im freaking out! i know the stuff but i dont think i can put it into essay type response...what shoudl i do? what should i know?
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanx guys!!

somewhereelse

HSC
health extended responses generally dont need to be very essay-like in terms of their sophistication, its not english! whats more important is that you make sense, state your point, explain it and then give an example. in exams, if you've run out of time but provided a plan (like a dot point outline of what you wanna say) at the top then sometimes you'll gain marks on that even if you didnt say it in the body of your answer. hth!

Robdudley

HSC
Hey yea i have the same trouble with you sometimes. Our teacher always tell's us to try and realise where the question is coming from, underlining main concepts and ideas u need to talk about and the adjective eg outline, discuss, explain.
Next she tells us to dot point the main ideas of our question, and this way if you dont finish the marker may give u an extra mark or two for having the concpet of the idea on page. Always provide examples for what your trying to explain as this will increase your likelyhood of getting a greater mark.
Use this acroynm to remember what to do. SEX.
S-State: state your main intentions of the question
E-Explain: Explain your reasoning and discussion in answering the question
X-E(X)ample: Always provide examples to better express yourself in your answers.
Hope this helps,
Rob Dudley
Narrabeen Sports High School

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)