Human Larynx (1 Viewer)

yassy_xo

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi
Can someone please explain to me this dot point:
Outline the structure of the human larynx and the associated structures that assist the production of sound.

I can't really grasp the concept and its really annoying considering how close exams are...

Thanks heaps!

wassupitsmeyy

HSC
N/A
Hi
Can someone please explain to me this dot point:
Outline the structure of the human larynx and the associated structures that assist the production of sound.

I can't really grasp the concept and its really annoying considering how close exams are...

Thanks heaps!

Hey, so for tackling this question, I would look at first briefly defining the term larynx- so just state what it is actually responsible for and then where its found. Then I would talk about the most important parts of the larynx itself. Then after this, you must talk about how to tongue moves and the vocal cord muscles work to create sound. But you must remember to describe each part though

yassy_xo

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, so for tackling this question, I would look at first briefly defining the term larynx- so just state what it is actually responsible for and then where its found. Then I would talk about the most important parts of the larynx itself. Then after this, you must talk about how to tongue moves and the vocal cord muscles work to create sound. But you must remember to describe each part though
Thank you!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Stucture (Anatomy) and then function (movement and sound producing capability) is how you tackle these responses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)