help please: 2 alt views of evolutionary relationships A. Afarensis & A. Ramidus (1 Viewer)

Stix06

HSC
hey guys

I have this bugger of an assignment and I am stumped on this section.

The syllubis says: Gather, process, present and analyse information to provide an overview of the similarities and differences of the named hominid species and discuss the role of any two species in tracing evolutionary relationships.

What my Q says is: (this is just a section of what I have to address) Two alternative views of human evolutionary relationships using the placement of Australopithecus Ramidus and Australopithecus Afarensis as examples.

Anyone got any hints/ websites/ notes/ anything that could help me here????

It'd be much appreciated and thanks for reading :)

bye bye

HSC
Hey ive finished this dot point and id probably recommend checking out macquarie guide and also some libraries have textbooks specifically for this Biology option topic called "Human Story" not sure which ones cause our teacher borrowed the book for us....

They will probably give u an outline as to where you should be heading, then with that info you should be able to check out the net and some other sources.

Also check out some ppl's notes here on the BOS in the resources section for some ideas to help you get started.

Hope that helps a bit...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)