Is ANYONE doing the human story option? (1 Viewer)

jess_1495

HSC
I feel as though no one does this option because IMO its very very hard.
Im thinking of teaching myself a different option, but if anyone else does it, would you be interested in sharing your thoughts?
Or if you do another option, is it easy, hard?
Thanks!

madharris

HSC
N/A
Don't teach yourself a different option
You have like 3 weeks left and not enough time to learn a new option in enough depth - you'd probably hinder your other subjects and hence your HSC.

However if your HSC actually isn't this year then the following reasons are why you should not learn your own option:
- Your teacher teaches you this option
- Your teacher gives you resources on this option
- If you ask your teacher about another option, they may not know the answer
- Your school might not put your desired option in your trials - therefore you have lost 25 marks (i think) right on the spot
- You'd be going to class for nothing whilst the rest of your classmates are learning this option

jess_1495

HSC
Don't teach yourself a different option
You have like 3 weeks left and not enough time to learn a new option in enough depth - you'd probably hinder your other subjects and hence your HSC.

However if your HSC actually isn't this year then the following reasons are why you should not learn your own option:
- Your teacher teaches you this option
- Your teacher gives you resources on this option
- If you ask your teacher about another option, they may not know the answer
- Your school might not put your desired option in your trials - therefore you have lost 25 marks (i think) right on the spot
- You'd be going to class for nothing whilst the rest of your classmates are learning this option
Im doing the HSC now and know absolutely nothing about the Human Story because I got really sick this term, so hardly went to any classes. Hence, why I have to teach myself anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)