what group are you studying on for EQUALITY AND DIFFERENCE? (1 Viewer)

HSC
is that for community and family studies?

because we did homeless,aboriginals and our own choice. i did mine on homosexuality.

hmmmmmm..

what about society and culture for the equality and difference core.
didnt you guys study one group in particular?

eriiin

HSC
we basically did mainly aborigines but we can throw women and poor people in there too if we want. which i don't :p

cuppy

HSC
N/A
Aboriginals are covered by a majority of schools but i think it is also helpful to draw on other minority groups in your essay responses.

not in any detail of course, but any mention or correlation would show that you have extensive knowledge of the depth study and not just your chosen focus group.

tamara18

HSC
hey i was just wonerding about the homeless people and aboriginal people im doing homelessness for my pip would i be able to look at your notes? wb if its possible thanks

rachael.mcgee

HSC
we sorta did a few...

aboriginals

vietnamese in australia

then we did an assessment on what we wanted, in a country out of USA, Jap, AUS, and UK.

i did the UK, race and sexuality.

pretty interesting stuff! sorta :)

groovychacha

HSC
Well for the first topic we studied women in china, so we can use that or we also did aboriginals and had to do a research assessment on a group from outside Australia, which i did racial inequality in south africa.

joeyann

HSC
our school did a bit on aboriginals but are focussing more on gender equality in Indonesia...

BTW!!! I'M HOLDING A FOCUS GROUP IN THE PERSONAL INTEREST PROJECTS DISCUSSIONS FORUM! IT'S LABELLED "FOCUS GROUP... PLEASE PARTICIPATE"! I NEED AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE! PLEASE JOIN AND SHARE YOUR OPINION!

thanks guys!

jo~an

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Society and Culture is a bullshit subject.

[/thread]

*miranda*

HSC
we're going to do gender as our focus study but for the assessment we had to look at different belief systems and cultural practices, different racial or ethnic backgrounds, different age groups, rural and urban areas, the disabled...

I'm incredibly over it....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)