PIP help (1 Viewer)

KirrynAlane

HSC
I have no idea how to put my PIP together. I think I need to separate everything into chapters but im not sure how to do this!
my topic is: The Cronulla Riots - Is this the new Australia? Did Spet 11 stir the beast within?

please help!

Last edited:

collieflower16

HSC
u need to seperate ur pip into chapters, it is recommended that there b around 6 chapters. u can hav sub headings within these chapters, but it is not necessary. hope this helped. good luck!

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
collieflower16 said:
u need to seperate ur pip into chapters, it is recommended that there b around 6 chapters. u can hav sub headings within these chapters, but it is not necessary. hope this helped. good luck!
no idiot.

You shouldnt have more than 4 chapters, and you shouldnt have subheadings. everything is supposed to flow and link.

sophie1989

HSC
KirrynAlane said:
I have no idea how to put my PIP together. I think I need to separate everything into chapters but im not sure how to do this!
my topic is: The Cronulla Riots - Is this the new Australia? Did Spet 11 stir the beast within?

please help!
hi :)
well, for mine i have a contents then i have headings relating to my topic which is "the impact of fashion on todays youths". probs wrong oh well was gonna fail anyway :|

sophie1989

HSC
Grim.Reaper said:
no idiot.

You shouldnt have more than 4 chapters, and you shouldnt have subheadings. everything is supposed to flow and link.
thats what i thought but my teacher 2 day told me i had 2 :S ahhh

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
sophie1989 said:
thats what i thought but my teacher 2 day told me i had 2 :S ahhh
dont listen to your teacher.

joey00[I said:
]Whoa![/I] Take it easy!

XD
oh sry dear.

I am only helping those who have shit teachers and know nothing about Society and Culture/the PIPs.

but surely, your PIP is going fine :eek:

Teddy Lee

HSC
you can have more than four chapters if it's logical to split it up like that! it's not an issue.. someone from our school who came 9th in the state had 5 chapters. no biggie.

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
Teddy Lee said:
you can have more than four chapters if it's logical to split it up like that! it's not an issue.. someone from our school who came 9th in the state had 5 chapters. no biggie.
There is nothing wrong with 5 chapters. everyone just needs to consider how much they want in each chapter (and some pips are shorter than others)

Teddy Lee

HSC
Grim.Reaper said:
There is nothing wrong with 5 chapters. everyone just needs to consider how much they want in each chapter (and some pips are shorter than others)
Exactly. Actually I agree with most things you've posted in PIP forums of late (lol the boobs topic).

I was only making that point (abt 5 chapters being fine) because earlier in the thread you said something like "no idiot. don't have more than 4 chapters"

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
Teddy Lee said:
Exactly. Actually I agree with most things you've posted in PIP forums of late (lol the boobs topic).

I was only making that point (abt 5 chapters being fine) because earlier in the thread you said something like "no idiot. don't have more than 4 chapters"
:eek: I should be the moderator for this forum

Ah yes, ignore what i have said... unless your word count is under 3500 words.

Teddy Lee

HSC
Grim.Reaper said:
:eek: I should be the moderator for this forum

Ah yes, ignore what i have said... unless your word count is under 3500 words.
I'll be here to make sure you keep in check ;)

Teddy Lee

HSC
hey Grim.Reaper

:wave:

lol true to your word you've really taken command of PIP stuff! am so voting/polling/recommending you should the position become available.

some really good ideas made in other threads, like topics you should avoid!! Like sex, drugs, divorce. Lol I remember one lecturer going, "Why do ppl divorce? Because they don't like each other anymore! Just don't do it."

anyway.. keep up the good work :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)