results in half yearlys (1 Viewer)

katius16

HSC
:wave: everyone..! how has everyone been? Just wondering what results you got in your hsc half yearly exams. I got 91%. Was pretty happy with that. Take care and keep studying!!
Katie

joeyann

HSC
yeh i got 45/50 - 90%... but i came first in my class, so i guess thats always good! hehe... well good luck for the rest of the year

HSC
I got 45/50 aswell :)
Im pretty happy with that, since its the top mark!!

Fruitsalad

HSC
I'm not usually one to boast, but that was
the same for me too! :p

freaky... :lol:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I remember I got 96% for my half-yearly. oh the good old days..

trishargh

HSC
Our teacher is most probably one of the hardest markers you can find.
I got the second highest mark, 35/50..but I handed it in to the other society and culture teacher, to get a more realistic score, and he gave me 47.
haha.

katius16

HSC
Thats heaps good guys... wow, lots of competition here in the hsc aye haha...
Good luck with it all peeps!!!
<3:wave:

cheeky&stressed

HSC
wow u all are just WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS to all of YOU!! id tell u my marks but not as good as you !! lol.

Amy-ish

HSC
I just got my results back about a minute ago..lol
I got 41 out of 50. Yay me..heheh. I think thats like thrid or fourth in the class

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
Yea. I got my results back a while ago, got 100% ~ I was so amazed and happy. all I can say is I love belief systems and globalisation. I have gotten 100% for all my assessments this year for society and culture.. I kinda hope I don't mess up just so I can see it continue. o_O
My trial though is in a couple of days so yeah, ours got pushed forward early. I hope all is well for the trial. :333 no stress.

cheeky&stressed

HSC
TDjie said:
Yea. I got my results back a while ago, got 100% ~ I was so amazed and happy. all I can say is I love belief systems and globalisation. I have gotten 100% for all my assessments this year for society and culture.. I kinda hope I don't mess up just so I can see it continue. o_O
My trial though is in a couple of days so yeah, ours got pushed forward early. I hope all is well for the trial. :333 no stress.
Eek!! wow that is honestli awesome!CONGRATULATIONS!!

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
cheeky&stressed said:
Eek!! wow that is honestli awesome!CONGRATULATIONS!!
thank you! everything has been rather peachie so far, but in my trial tomorrow i think i'll be going a little downhill. XD;

cheeky&stressed

HSC
TDjie said:
thank you! everything has been rather peachie so far, but in my trial tomorrow i think i'll be going a little downhill. XD;
ur in ur trials already?! wow either my skuL is way behind or ur skuL has them early. well just a lil pik me up. u got 100% in society and u said that eveything so far has been going good so i betcha uL be absolutely FINE in ur trials!!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Well done to everyone who did well! Keep up the good work. The HSC exams are only weeks away.

Farmers08

HSC
i was stoked with my mark, 99%. i was a little frustrated with my one mark loss but hey who am to complain. my average mark was 97% so its all good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)