belief system-buddhism (1 Viewer)

.::chloe*112::.

HSC
hey, im having trouble understanding the dot point of the syllabus that says, 'evaluate the role of tradition and cultural heritage within the belief system'.. i dont really know what to talk about, would u include values, conflict, continuity, change etc??

cmckie

HSC
Hey,
yeah I also have the same problem with that dot point, but instead of Buddhism, I'm doing environmentalism. Anyone out there got any suggestions for us?

N

noir.

Enviromentalism?
Is that a even a belief system?

you really need to consider writing about a belief system that allows to answer all syllabus dot points thouroughly.

I suggest Islam, Judaism, or Hinudism

and to the op:

have you looked at your text book [Bernie Howett as the author]
with traditional and cultural heritage, you should talk about rituals, customs as well as continuities and changes that have been maintained or have changed over time and the effect this has had on the belief system and its adherants. etcetc.

cmckie

HSC
Environmentalism sure is a belief system! It's been interesting studying it, except for when we get questions on the role of gender or ritual...then things get tricky... :p

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Yes, in that case you would pick the other essay alternative. That's the good thing about S&C exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)