SAC exam (1 Viewer)

Fruitsalad

HSC
Ok so it's finished...

Did anyone know the difference between a case study and a survey?

I was dreading that question. :(

---dree

HSC
its finally over!

survey - used to conduct a study from representative samples of specific populations. Collection of mostly open-ended questions, thus, has a more qualitative nature. Combines other methodologies such as interviews, questionnaries, or data recording sheets to study a particular group of people.

case study - a qualitative methodology which involves the collection of data related to an individual or small group through observation, interviews and the collection of documentary evidence.

..haha so did not write that much in the exam =/

i did pop cult & equ and diff for the extended responses, did anyone find the questions kind of broad? in that they weren't very specific?

overall it wasnt too bad, could have written more though

i had a few mental blanks..

hayleyl

HSC
I did belief systems and I did crap!!!!!!!
But i found pop culture and the rest of the exam ok!

Fruitsalad

HSC
For equality and difference question one, we were allowed to pick Australian society right?

nadz11

HSC
yehh there was heaps to write about, i did those two topics too. lol i filled up 3 booklets for equality lol.. they were very broad i guess but i guess that made it eassier, perhaps though harder to sucseed. i had a mental blank for steakholder i could only remember 4 out of 5 lol but oh well. i didnt like the society and persons interaction question agrr lol at least its over!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)