Boring vs Interesting (1 Viewer)

krissy7685

Is it just me or does everyone think SAC is boring..
i personally think its boring but i love the assessments..
HELP MY PIP is only in the beginnign stages..

how is everyone else going?

*tasha*

I don't know whether I think it's boring yet. But it's not a interesting as it was when we started in year 11.

I like some of the assessments that are set for Society but then they make other assessments that I completely hate!

So, to answer your question, no, it's not boring but it's certainly getting close to it.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Soc and Cult is DEFINATELY BORING!!!
Oh well, what can i do, i can't drop in now, it's too late.
But out of 26 people in our course, 9 people had dropped SC, so that just tells you how bORING it is, But on second thought, i think it's just our teacher that's BORING, not the course!
:p :)

*tasha*

I can't truthfully say that it's our teacher that makes thr class boring. He's hardly ever there to teach us, it's almost become a self-taught class and there's only 10 in the class at the moment.

I just think that some of the topics that we have to cover are just too plain and boring to even have to study sice we never knew before this class that you could go into so much detail about things that happen in our daily lives.

Chookus

HSC
insteresting

i dont think is that boring but i think it depends on the techer teaching you see i have a good teacher so it makes it more interesting if u know what i mean...

Goodo

I would have to say that society is the most boring subject that i have and i HATE the PIP...... grrrrrrrrrr

On that note - i do however enjoy pop. culture as a subject lol

NeRdY

HSC
I have to say that I HATE SOCIETY AND CULTURE!!! :chainsaw: It is the worst subject on the timetable. Everyone in our class is going to drop out before year 12!!! The teacher makes the subject bad!!! :mad: And i haven't got a clue what the heck she is on about in class!!! I am doing my assessment on Abraham Maslow and I can't find any information on:

Maslow's approach to developing his theory.

If anyone knows, can you help me or give me some good websites!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: S&C is SO BORING!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

dr_spoya

Agreed

I agree that it's boring but PDHPE was even more boring and so I dropped that. I now have 11 units and want to drop SAC with all my heart but it's impossible. I hate it and the PIP and aurgh!!!

krissy7685

Hey guys

Pips due soon
Im so SCREWED...
2 months to write the whole thing... ARRGHH

and i have an assignment on pop culture... my teachers doing music as pop culture..but i think im gonna do beach culture.. its mroe interesting..

anywayz guys goodluck...

especially with trials aroudn the corner//

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)